If you thought that getting root access to your Smartphone Elephone C1 Max was a complicated process, thanks to this article you will change your mind immediately.
The models Elephone C1 Max These are devices that, once rooted, offer their users different methods to optimize overall performance, customize their rom, and take complete control of the phone system.
content What is Root Profits Warnings and disadvantages Requirements Elephone C1 Max Presets Elephone C1 Max Root on Elephone C1 Max Unlock Elephone C1 Max Bootloader Check Bootloader Elephone C1 Max Check Root Elephone C1 Max ResumeStep by step video tutorial
What is rooting?
Super user or root It is the conventional name of user accounts that have full rights to all access (single or multi-user).
Rooting or rooting a computer is a technique that allows the user of any terminal with Android operating system to gain privileged access in a manner similar to the administrative permissions of Linux systems, thus overcoming any hardware and software limitations set by the manufacturer and / or operator network.
Positive points when rooting your phone Elephone C1 Max
- Ability to easily uninstall any Bloatware and remove unproductive system applications.
- Get extra capacity for internal storage.
- Change complex system settings, such as unlocking your mobile phone, repairing your IMEI and MAC terminal, and so on.
- To be able to use Software created exclusively for rooted mobile devices.
- Divide and delete new partitions from internal memory (Warning! This is very dangerous for the integrity of the device).
- Create comprehensive solutions and the ability to export all firmware.
Precautions and inconveniences to be assessed
- Your mobile device will suspend the warranty of the manufacturer.
- Exposure to malicious applications that may obtain permission from the superuser.
- Danger of damage or damage to information during or after the process, so I recommend that you make a backup before starting root.
- Your mobile phone’s firmware may be damaged, it’s a good idea to make sure you can get a flashable copy of your rom if needed.
- Support for OTA updates (Through the air) will be suspended.
Prerequisites for carrying out the process
- PC with a version of Windows XP, vista, 7/8/10 or later, whether it is 32 or 64 bit microarchitecture.
- A USB data connector.
- Download the MTKroot v2.5.5 software for your Elephone C1 Max device.
- Download the original rom or boot.img file from the terminal, preferably from the official download media.
Note: If you cannot find the official firmware for Elephone C1 Max, you have the option to extract boot.img directly from your device just by following the steps in this tutorial.
Mobile phone configuration Elephone C1 Max
To get started, you need to make certain parameters in the control panel of your mobile phone, which is mainly Enable USB debugging With Enable OEM unlocking.
Both settings are integrated in the programmer panel, which you must activate in advance beating seven times continuously in:
Settings-> About the phone -> software version or Construction number.
Root for the Elephone C1 Max easily
You must first unzip the previously downloaded file to your Windows computer desktop and start the MTKroot v2.5.5 software.
Click once on Drivers -> Mediatek and follow the installation of the specific drivers.
Also, perform these exact steps to install the drivers ADB.
Note: The MTKroot v2.5.5 application has all the necessary drivers for the Elephone C1 Max Smartphone.
Then connect your Elephone C1 Max to your computer using the Micro USB data cable and click the Restart USB.
Click on the top left of the text There is no boot !! -> Task, open the boot.img file, and then click the button Process patch.
The Magisk Manager application will automatically open on your mobile device, perform the steps you will see on the screen to correlate the boot.
Then you have to click the button ADB test and wait until the «Device Detected» line appears, then you’ll need to click the button Go to Fastboot.
Now wait a few seconds for the mobile device Elephone C1 Max restart with the Fastboot options and then click once Test Fastboot.
Again, you’ll have to wait until you can read the «Device Found» line before moving on to the next step.
Unlock the bootloader on the Elephone C1 Max
In the next step you will need to unlock the bootloader on your phone, another fundamental operation that we will guide you to do with a single click.
It is recommended that you skip the procedure if you have previously unlocked it.
Click on Test Bootloader to check its condition.
If you deem it necessary release the bootloader on Elephone C1 Max you need to click Release Bootloader -> Accept and then make the signals that will be projected on the Elephone C1 Max screen.
press the button give the volume louder continue.
Remember: When you unlock the bootloader, your computer will reset to its original state.
In this case, it is highly recommended that you back up or optionally copy photos, contacts, files, and other personal data to external memory or Micro SD.
Once you have opened the bootloader, the next step is to complete this tutorial and leave Elephone C1 Max with root privileges.
Go to the top left of MTKroot v2.5.5 and select the root preference, then click Root in the opposite corner.
In less than 5 seconds, the Elephone C1 Max phone will be rooted, so you will be able to read the message «OK» projected both on the Elephone C1 Max screen and in the MTKroot v2.5.5 application.
Then click the button once Exit Fastboot to return the mobile phone, it will restart in the Android system.
When the Elephone C1 Max has been turned on completely, you need to click Applications -> Install Magisk and make sure that the Magisk Manager application is actually listed among the phone applications.
For the Magisk Manager application to work properly, you need to connect your mobile phone to the Internet.
And finally you just have to click Check Root -> followed by To accept and nothing more.
Note: If the Magisk application cannot be installed, click REMOVE, wait a few seconds and click again Install Magisk.
- Open the MTKroot v2.5.5 software and connect your mobile phone to your computer.
- Restart your mobile phone at the quick start options by clicking Go to Fastboot -> Test Fastboot.
- If necessary, unlock the bootloader by clicking Release Bootloader.
- Finally select the option root and press the button Root.
Helpful video tutorial on how to root your Elephone C1 Max