know how open the screen saver settings in Windows 10 It is a very useful resource that every computer user should know, because in this section we will be able to activate the screen saver if not the time when it is turned on. This is important because if we are usually away from our computer, we will save energy and possible malfunctions (such as dead pixels) due to prolonged exposure at startup.
5 ways to open the screen saver settings in Windows 10 2021
That is why today in TutoWin10 we will teach you 5 different ways to enter screen saver settings in Windows 10 that you didn’t know. This way you can use the one that best suits your needs.
From Windows settings
The first method to open screen saver From the Windows configuration, the first thing we need to do is press the following shortcut:
Once we get to the next screen we will have to enter «Personalization».
- In the left section we select «Lock screen».
- On the right, scroll a little and select «Screen saver settings».
The next method would be with a «Run» command so the first thing we will have to do is open this window by pressing the following key combination:
Once implemented, we will need to do the following:
- We wrote «Control desk.cpl» @screensaver « without the quotation marks.
- Let’s go to «To accept».
From the search engine
Another very simple way to access to the screensaver in Win 10 is from the same search engine. For this, the only thing we will have to do is the following:
- We go into the magnifying glass.
- We wrote «Screen saver» without the quotation marks.
- We are entering the best match.
With direct access
Another way access the Windows 10 display settings create a shortcut so that the first steps would be the following:
- Right-click on the Windows desktop and click «New».
- select «Direct access».
- We wrote «Control desk.cpl @screensaver» without the quotation marks.
- Let’s go to «Next».
- We write the name of the shortcut.
- Let’s go to «Finish».
Now we just have to do it double-click the icon to open the Win 10 display settings.
From the CMD
Finally, there is a method for open the Windows 10 display settings in the CMD. To do this, the first thing we need to do is open the command prompt, so we will need to do the following:
- We enter CMD in the Windows search engine.
- We press the best match with the right mouse button.
- We offer «Run as administrator».
Once inside, we just have to write «Control desk.cpl» @screensaver « without the quotation marks to open the Windows 10 screensaver.
And voila, they were 5 different ways to access screen saver settings in Windows 10. If you have something that was not mentioned, you can add it yourself in the comments. Remember that you can share this article to your social networks to help this portal grow further. Thank you very much for everything!