You have Windows 11 installed on your computer, but you do not know how to access it «Order prompt»? Don’t worry, then we’ll tell you 5 ways to open CMD in Windows 11 in an easy and fast way. As always, I remind you to follow the most comfortable method for you and if one of them does not work for you … go to the next 😝.
What is Windows 11 CMD and what is it for?
CMD (also known as Command Prompt), is short for the English word «Command» (Command). Basically you could say that it is a console where you can write various MS-DOS commands to perform different tasks.
How to Insert CMD in Windows 11 Step by Step 2021
Throughout this article we will see TutoWin10 5 methods to access Windows 11 CMD, you can use the one you prefer, they are all simple and equally valid.
For open «Run» we need to use the following keyboard shortcut:
- On «Open» we wrote «CMD».
- Then we give «To accept».
With the Seeker
Another simple way to open the command prompt in Windows 11 It is through the search engine:
- We are located in the search engine.
- We wrote «CMD» (without quotes).
- I went into «The best match».
This way it is simple, just hover your mouse over the Start button and right click, a context menu will open. Here you can enter «System symbol» or if you can’t find it, you can access its analogue (Windows PowerShell).
Open CMD in Windows 11 From Task Manager
Another way to access this command console is through Windows Task Manager 11. To access this section go to the Start button and right click, in the context menu select «Task Manager».
- Here we select «File».
- Let’s go to «Run a new task».
- A small window will open with the tasks we need to create and create «Open» we wrote «CMD» (without quotes).
- Let’s go to «To accept».
Enter CMD in Windows 11 with direct access
Another way to access CMD in Win 11 is through a shortcut. To create it, just follow these steps:
- Place the cursor on the desktop, right-click and select «New».
- Let’s go to «Direct access».
- In the location of the elements we write the following path: c: windows system32 cmd.exe.
- Let’s go to «Next».
- We write a name for our shortcut.
- Let’s go to «Finish».
If you followed the previous steps correctly, we will see how a new icon will appear on the desktop, click on it to Enter the command line in Windows 11.
If you have any questions, you can always leave me a comment and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family through your social networks. Thank you for your time!