The cover »
Unlocking a locked door it’s always a problem, especially when you forgot the key inside or worse, you lost him.
For this reason, in this article we will teach you how to open a locked door in different ways, depending on the type of lock. Remember that you can also know how to open a locked door without a key and many other methods to avoid the call of the locksmith if you forgot the keys inside the house.
Important to consider before opening a door with a lock
- We are not responsible for your use of the material provided in this article.
- We must remind you that you must perform these techniques only on the doors you have.
- If you are caught trying to open a door other than your own, you could have serious legal issues.
- If you are going to perform these techniques at the home of a friend or neighbor, let him help you, with his supervision and permission.
Techniques for opening a locked door
There are different ways to open a door and here we will teach you techniques on how to open a door with a most used latch, tested and clear, functional.
Credit card or gift card to open a latch
Credit cards, gift cards or any plastic card have been used for several years to remedy this difficult situation of locking or locking doors.
Here we will teach you how to use the plastic card well, so that you can open your door without any problems.
You can also use any other type of plastic that is resistant to you and you can cut it into a book.
However, locking the doors does not allow the button to be rotated your slipping if moving is allowed applying a counter force to it.
For this we will use the credit card or another.
- Must insert the card on the edge of the door, between the edge of the same and the frame, approx 10 inches or more of the lock.
- Now, with a lot of patience, apply pressure as you slowly lower the locked card.
- When the lock does not allow the card to advance, you should roll it back a little and push it firmly over the lock obstacle (sliding).
- Now start hitting small and firm knocks on the door handle.
- Likewise, continue to push the card into the lock by making anti-slip lever movements.
- When the moment is correct between the book and the force applied to the button, the door will give.
This way, you will be able to enter your room without any problems.
Knock key to open the screw of a closed door
knocking key It is a method widely used throughout the world by locksmiths to open doors easily.
A The bumping key is a kind of master key, which has symmetrical teeth that allows realization the internal pistons of the locks move in the indicated position to be able to open.
This type of key can be made at home, with a toothless key and a triangular file, you can also buy it from Amazon or eBay.
- To open the door with a key, you need to insert the key into the lock.
- With a hammer, hammer or other, you should touch the tip of the key.
- After that, you should try to turn the key and press repeatedly.
- This step must be repeated, because in this way you will be able to align the pistons a little more with each turn and attempt to hit.
- It will be enough to repeat it a few times until the lock gives and allows you to turn the key and thus open the door.
Screwdriver or screwdriver to remove a latch or button
Opening a latch door with a screwdriver or screwdriver is easy, only if the door has screws in the button plateotherwise, go to the next way to open a locked door.
If your door has a few screws on the front sheet, you can apply this technique.
- Remove the two screws with the screwdriver.
- Then remove the sheet that covers the inside of the lock and carefully rotate the bar that comes out.
- This way, the door could open without any problems.
Remove the front of the door knob
wooden doors with circular knobThey have a plate that connects the wood to the cylinder, also hiding the inside of the lock.
What we will do next will be disable the latch lock.
- You need to remove the sheet that covers the inside of the lock.
- To do this, you need to turn it counterclockwise and thus open the space so you can look inner padlock.
- Then you should look for a small horizontal metal protruding from the frog.
- When you find it with a butter knife, razor or screwdriver, push the metal side to the bottom until it clicks to turn it off.
- Thus, the latch or latch will unlock and after closing the lock again, you can turn the knob as if you were using a key.
Important: What you need to know before opening a locked door
We must remember that these techniques or tricks on how to open the doors with a latch, should be used only in case of emergency.
Likewise, the success that this entails requires little practice, persistence and clarity the type of lock you open.
Not all locks are the same and each has different characteristics, which make them more or less difficult to open.