Make a video in Power Point It is one of the functions that will allow us to make the most of this program. And this option is very useful especially for making presentations. Both animations, text layout and transitions are automatically saved to become a file that will be played without the need to interact with the presentation. If you want to know how to do it, don’t miss the next tutorial.
Step by step to create a video from a Power Point presentation
If you’re done PowerPoint presentation of your work and you want to export it in a video format so that it can be reproduced automatically, this is the step by step that you need to follow:
- Once you have entered each of the slides, the movements that the presentation elements will follow and even the gestures of the laser pointer that each of the parts will indicate, you will be able to create the video file. To do this, go to the menu File> Save (formsto .pptx)
- Then you have to select File> Export> Create Video
- Select the quality of the video you want to create. Keep in mind that if the quality is very high, the video will weigh much more
- Then you can select, from the Create a video drop-down option, the narration or the interval options. Each slide will have a duration of 5 seconds, a duration that you can change at will.
- Click on Create a video
- Choose a file name and locate the folder where you want to host it
- Click on Save> Save As Type> MPEG-4 Video. The creation process can take minutes, even hours, depending on the weight
- Finally, once the video creation process is complete, just go to the location you selected to save it and double-click the file to play it.
Now that you know how to make a video out of one PowerPoint presentation, you can use it to make presentations or share it with other users. They will not need to have Power Point installed in order to reproduce it, so it will be easier to share the information.
Did you know …
As a curiosity, Power Point was to be named Presenter, but it could not be due to legal issues. The name was already registered.
Was it useful to you? Loading …