Make a magazine with Word is one of the features of the Microsoft text editor, which can help you create your own digital publication. If you do not have much knowledge about the layout, but want to start creating your own magazine, with Word you can do it in a few simple steps. If you want to know how to do it, don’t miss the following tutorial to create a magazine look.
Learn how to create your own digital magazine in a few steps with Word
The first step to get started create your own magazine in Word, is to know what topics you will talk about in it and to investigate in search of images and information. Once you’ve collected all the data you need, it’s time to start distributing your magazine. And for that you just need to open the text editing program. From here, step by step is as follows:
- You must first open a new document and get started make the cover of the magazine. To do this, you need to start uploading images that are related to the topics that readers will find inside. How to insert images on the page is from Insert> Image and select the file you downloaded to your computer.
- You can now create the titles of the magazine, which will accompany the images you have already uploaded. To do this, you need to double-click the image and access the tab Appearance> Behind the text. Now you can create the title design on the images.
- The next step is to choose the title of the magazine. You can place it in the central part in a sufficiently visible and prominent size. Choose a font and color that stands out from the images on each page.
- When you have already chosen the titles and title of your magazine., it’s time to start creating the content that will be inside the magazine. To do this, you can add pages to your journal by selecting Insert> Number of pages. The numbering can go in one of the top or left corners of the page.
- You can create columns on the page you need to go to Page Layout> Page Setup> Columns.
- Add a headline to each page and start writing the news or article you will be talking about. Choose the font you prefer and a size depending on the space you have available in the magazine document. You can also add images and even frame images with the surrounding text. The way to do this is from Design> Square.
- These are the basic steps to create the content and images of a magazine. You can now save it to create a digital magazine and share it on your own blog or externally. You can also print it if you want a paper size. Tie it up and you’ll have it the magazine made with Word. You can now share your magazine on a blog or on your social networks, such as Facebook or Twitter, and wait for comments from your followers.
No need to have experience in digital technology for designing the first issues of your magazine. If you provide attractive images and truthful information, you have a lot of work already done. With a little practice in managing the program, you can create other types of jobs. For example, with this program you can create diptychs and even sweepstakes.
Did you know …
If you want to know what a particular font would look like in a text, but don’t want to try to write paragraphs, you can save this work by typing the word at the beginning of the document «= Rand ()». Immediately after, a full paragraph will appear.
Was it useful to you? Loading …