Make a cover in Microsoft Word It is a very useful option when working on a project. The design possibilities offered by this tool allow you to make professional covers. This will have a very positive impact on the person receiving the job, and the result will be very attractive. Next we will see how to make covers in Microsoft Word with an extremely professional finish.
Step by step to create professional coverage of your work with Word
If you need to create professional coverage for your work, don’t resort to complicated design tools. It’s as easy as using the resources that Microsoft Word puts at your fingertips. Although, if you prefer, you can also create your own cover from scratch. If you want to check the result in both cases, follow the steps below.
Pre-designed Microsoft Word covers
- First, you can check the issues already set by Microsoft Word. These templates are default templates that you can modify as you wish. To do this you need to go to Menu> Pages> Cover
- All available models will appear below. Simply select your preferred design and a new document with the already inserted design will automatically appear
- Now you just need to change the elements by adding the title and subtitle. From the Insert> Image tab, you can edit the cover photo to further customize it
Covers created from scratch in Microsoft Word
If, on the other hand, you want to start creating your own cover, the process will be as follows:
- You need to start with a blank document and go to Insert> Quick Elements> Document Properties
- In this section you will find several options that you can include in the design of your cover, such as: publication date, author, excerpt, title … Select the ones you need and they will be automatically inserted in the document. Now you just have to fill them in and design the text type, color, font size … from the option Home> Sources
- You can insert as many wallpapers or text boxes as needed. From the option Insert> Image you can choose between clipart or your own
- Once you have finished designing the cover in Word, you will have the option to save it in the cover gallery as another template. To do this, you need to select the entire document and go to the menu Insert> Cover> Save Selection
- A box will appear in which you need to complete a series of concepts such as: Name, Gallery, Category, Description, Save to, Options
- Once you need to find your cover, just go to this section to locate it
As you can see, Microsoft Word offers many possibilities. In addition to creating covers, you can do other types of work, such as do a magazine, design a brochure or create a diptych among others. Unleash all your creativity and make the most of this incredible tool.
Did you know …
Microsoft has more than 10,000 patents: most are software-related.
Was it useful to you? Loading …