Make a brochure in Word It is one of the activities that you can do with the text editor easily. In this program, you can choose to create an information booklet from an already created template or make it on a new document. If you want to know step by step both options for creating a Word brochure, don’t miss the following tutorial.
Step by step to create a brochure in Word from a template
The step-by-step way to create a Word booklet from a template is as follows:
- Open the Word program and type the word «brochure» in the search bar. This way you will access the online templates
- You can choose from several brochure templates, just click on the one you need to use and select «Create». This will start Word loading the template on the screen.
- The next step is to enter the brochure information. How you enter it will depend on the style of brochure you have chosen. All you have to do is replace the written part and edit the images. The step to do this is by directly clicking on the photo and accessing it Formatting> Change Image> From File.
- When you have entered the information and customized the brochure to your liking, all you have to do is save it. To do this, go to File> Save As. Choose the place on your computer where you want to store the booklet and you’re done.
Step by step to create a brochure in Word from an empty document
If you decide to create the booklet from an empty file, you should follow the steps below.
- You must first open an empty file and click on the tab Format> Edge> Custom Edges
- Then you need to configure the edges of your booklet. In this case, we need to select the figure 0.5 ″ (inches) or 1.27 cm so that the edges are the right size.
- The next step is to place the document horizontally so that we have enough space when entering the information. You can do it from Page design
- Now from Format, you can select the number of columns you want to insert in the text. You can select up to three columns. Remember to enter the width and space with a setting of 1 inch or 2.54 cm
- Add column breaks so that you create two pages in a triple format
- Now it’s time to go and enter the text for the brochure along with the images you can enter from the option Insert> Image
- Save your brochure from File> Save As. Give the file a name so that it is saved correctly in the desired location
At the time print your brochureRemember that you have to do it on both sides and that each document you set up will correspond to a different side. This way, you can fold it and have a completely personalized brochure. If you prefer, you can make one diptic in Word.
Did you know …
If you have a file open in Word and need to open a blank document, you should not go to the «File» option and do the whole process. Just by pressing (Ctrl + U), you can open another empty file.
Was it useful to you? Loading …