Find a free cell phone online or watch it via satellite is an option that can be very helpful to find the terminal if you have been the victim of a robbery, if you have lost it by mistake … Currently there are some tools that facilitate this, but not all are reliable, so you must have Take special care to avoid installing malware. To avoid this, we recommend the following tips.
Alternatives for locating a mobile phone
Track your mobile phone with Gmail (Android)
If the phone you’re trying to locate is Android, Gmail gives you a geolocation service that will help you know its location in just a few steps. To do this, you only need a Gmail account in which your mobile phone is associated. The steps are as follows:
- get in https://www.google.com/android/find and enter the email address and password associated with the Gmail account where you registered the phone number you’re looking for
- Your phone’s location will then appear on a map, as long as you have the location feature turned on.
- thanks to google maps locator A number of functions will be activated when the mobile phone has been found: on the one hand, a message will appear on the mobile phone that the device has been found (a deterrent for potential thieves in case of robberies). You can also turn on the sound (if you can’t find it, but you’re close to it) or block it so that no one can use it, and there is no access to internal files by third parties.
«Find my device» app (Android)
Another option to locate an Android phone is to use the specific application that you can find on Google Play called «Find my device». Through them you can locate a terminal from another terminal. The steps are as follows:
- Download the file «Find my device» app from the terminal that will help you find the main one.
- Once downloaded, you need to install it and enter the Gmail account associated with the terminal you are looking for. Enter your password and start tracking your location with Google, and finally the last place it appears online.
Find your mobile phone with Find My iPhone
If you have an iPhone, there is an option that will allow you to locate your phone in seconds. It is about Search on Iphone. To use it, you need to follow these steps:
Log in to icloud.com/find on a computer and enter your username and password. Open Find My iPhone and select the device you want to locate to see its location on a map. You can make it play a sound to find it (if you’re sure it’s close to you).
If you lost it elsewhere, you can activate the option «Lost way«. This way you can lock your phone by entering a code and display a personalized message on the lock screen. Furthermore, by activating this mode, any payment method that you have associated with your mobile phone will be canceled.
Another option you can do remotely is to delete the contents of your device so that no one can access it.
If you have lost your terminal or cannot locate it, be sure to contact your telephone company to inform them and report it to the police. This way you can keep your data and all the internal information of your device.
Did you know …
Google Maps has fake streets on its maps to avoid copies.
Was it useful to you? Loading …