FONASA It is a financial organization created in Chile in 1979. The initials correspond to the National Health Fund. It is responsible for raising funds, administering and distributing state money that has been allocated to health in the country. Many people wonder if they belong to this body. Let’s see how to find out.
Step by step to verify the data in FONASA
FONASA he is in charge of giving health coverage in Chile and in order to have access to it, you need to contribute at least 7% of your monthly income. However, there are some exceptions that allow access to healthcare for disadvantaged groups of the population, such as those with a certain type of disability or people who do not have the required minimum income.
method by which you can find out if you belong to FONASA apply for a certificate of affiliation. To do this, you need to follow these steps:
- First you have to go to the website where you can start the certificate download process
- If you do not have an account, you must register. The cost is completely free and you only need to present a valid ID
- You can complete the procedure both online and in person at an office. When performing the procedure online, you will need to know GROOVE, the serial number of the identity card and enter the required data
- At the bottom, you will see the link «Access the process online»Which leads directly to the official website of the organization
- An affiliation certificate that you can print will automatically download
FONASA public health system It is a clear advantage when it comes to covering medical expenses. Although the cost can be high, the truth is that it is a necessary coverage, which in some cases can exceed the cost of its maintenance, without affecting the user. Now you know how to join FONASA and how to check your membership in seconds.
Did you know …
FONASA covers 75% of the population
Was it useful to you? Loading …