If you’ve installed Windows 11, it’s more than likely that you’ve noticed a new icon in the taskbar whose name is Widget. Although it is an even more advanced version of what we already had in Windows 10 (the famous Weather Widget), the truth is that many users might find it annoying. For the same reason, many readers have asked us if this is possible hide the Widgets icon on the Windows 11 taskbar. Well, it is not only possible to do it, but in this simple article from TutoWin10 we will tell you the necessary steps you need to take.
How to hide the taskbar widget icon in Windows step by step 2021
The easiest way to do not make this icon visible it is direct removing it from the taskbar, so we just have to follow these steps:
- Place your cursor over the icon and right-click.
- A small notification will open that says «Unsubscribe from activities» (click here).
You want to put the Start menu on the left, make the taskbar black or even bigger 👈 you might be interested in these items.
How to hide the taskbar widget icon in Windows 11 quickly and easily 2021 (method 2)
Another very simple way to Hide the Win 11 taskbar widget Following these instructions:
- seated the cursor over the taskbar and right click with the mouse.
- Select the section that says «Setup».
On the next screen we have to do the following:
- Select the appropriate section, as shown in the photo.
- Disable «Show widget button».
Add widgets icon to the Windows 11 2021 taskbar
If we make it reappear, the following will suffice:
- We put again the cursor on the bar and right click.
- Select the section from settings The same.
On the next screen we will have to do the following:
- We select «Activity bar».
- Enable «Show Widgets» button.
- We’ll see how the Widgets appear again.
And so it was, if you still have any doubts, don’t forget that you can leave me a comment and I will try to answer if I have time. Remember that you would help me a lot if you share this article with your friends and family through social networks. Thank you very much for everything!