One of the tasks that bothers me the most when working with a PC is when I have to find a file. And let’s face it, everyone knows that the usual tendency when sitting in front of a computer is to store information. The problem with this habit is that, over time, we tend to have a large amount of information that can complicate the task of locating documents. And this is exactly why TutoWin10 brought you to this article, because you want to know how to search for files after modification data in Windows 11. Well, throughout this tutorial you will learn how to do it in the simplest way possible, with photos explaining the process and even a video made with great care.
What are search files for after the change date in Windows 11 good for?
Find files by date in Windows 11 It is a filter that will allow us to organize all kinds of documents based on a set period. Which is really useful, because if we remember the name of a document, but the extension and the date it was created, we can locate it quickly.
How to find files after the change date in Windows 11 and 10 Step by Step 2021
The first step will be to access the exploration file 👈 here are several ways to do this, but the easiest is the following:
- We type in the search engine «File Browser» (without quotes).
- We are entering the best match.
How to sort files by date in Windows 11 and 10 Easy and Fast 2021
In the next screen we will only have to fill in the different search parameters, which are the following:
- We choose his file search extensions.
- On this screen we will monitor the search results of the equipment.
- Vom da la «Date of change» to add advanced search filters.
- Once inside «Change data».
- We can choose the following time interval: Today, yesterday, this week, last week, this month, last month, this year or last year.
We can too find files modified by data in Windows 11 using search commands such as the following:
- date of change png: 02.08.2019 .. 02.08.2021.
- We will see all the results of the «PNG» extensions that were modified in the period we chose.
And in this simple way we can find the modified files in Win 11. However, if you still have questions, you can leave me a comment at any time and I will try to answer as soon as possible.
Remember that your support is very important and that you can share this article with your friends and others with your social networks, which helps me to further develop this type of content. Thank you for your time!