Enable cookies to use Netflix It is one of the necessary requirements if we want to enjoy all the functionalities of this service. The reason is that if cookies are disabled, Netflix will not be able to save information on your computer, so video playback will not be possible and an error message will appear.
To avoid this problem, you only need to activate cookies in a very simple way.
Step by step to enable Netflix cookies in Google Chrome
To enable Google Chrome cookies, you need to follow the steps below:
- Access the icon with a key you’ll find in Google Chrome, especially in the upper right. Select «Options» (for Windows) or «Preferences» (for Mac)
- Then you need to select «Advanced»> »Content settings»> »Cookies»
- Finally, you need to select the option «Allow setting local data» and disable «Delete site cookies and other plugin data when closing the browser».
Delete all cookies when you close Chrome
If for some reason you do not want your stored data to be recorded, you can delete it automatically every time you close your browser. The steps to follow are:
- Go to the Menu button> Settings
- Select the option Show advanced settings> Content settings
- Be sure to check the «Save local data until I leave browsing session» box and confirm
You will no longer have to worry about your privacy, as all cookies will be removed automatically.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve ever turned them on and decided to turn them off. You just need to follow this procedure to reactivate them and thus enjoy all the streaming content at hires Netflix.
Did you know …
The average Netflix subscriber spends about 87 minutes a day consuming content from the online platform.
Was it useful to you? Loading …