WhatsApp is one of the best instant messaging apps on the market. It is a multi-platform application. Which allows the communication of several functions.
Features include the ability to send an emojis text message. We can also send stickers to make our conversation more interesting and fun, we can even create our own stickers.
Similarly, we have WhatsApp Business. It is an extension of the WhatsApp application aimed at businesses and companies. With the ultimate goal improve the interaction experience with your customers
To all this are added calls and video calls. This has recently begun to be groups for have a more common experience. And with good audio and video performance during the call.
This is how an application with so many tools usually presents users who are not aware of certain features of it. Therefore, here we will show you the steps edit or edit a voice or audio message sent on WhatsApp.
How can you edit or edit a voice or audio message sent on WhatsApp?
Then you have finished recording the voice memo and you clicked on referral, but at the last minute you remember that you said something you shouldn’t have, you missed adding some information, or you just said something totally different from what you planned.
Well, nerves invade us when it comes to speech. This happens more often during a call or video call. However, when you send voice messages, it can happen to us. Since it’s about our voice. And Our says a lot about us.
If you have sent a voice note on WhatsApp and want to edit it, we are sorry to tell you that it is not possible. Well, a vocal note can only be edited at the time of registration. And with that we want to delete and start recording from scratch.
However, this is not the time to lose hope and accept that the voice note has been sent. Because you have another option, it is delete sent messages. A feature that WhatsApp integrated a few years ago and that the truth was quite useful.
Steps for deleting a voice message sent on WhatsApp
- For starters, of course, you need to have esent the voice message.
- Then, in the chat you sent, search for it and hold it for 2 seconds.
- Now they will show you some options about the voice message, among which we have the option delete for others. We press this option.
- Thus, the voice message is removed from both WhatsApp chats. However, in its place is a write that indicates that this message has been deleted.
- You can finally return to record your voice message and send.
- If it happens again, you can repeat all the steps again indicated.
While the above process is approximate the only and closest way to edit or edit a voice or audio message sent on WhatsApp, this is subject to certain time limits.
Well, stop delete a voice message, it must not have been more than 1 hour since it was sent. Because if this time is exceeded, you will have the option to delete only this chat message, but it will continue to appear on the receiver.
How to listen to a voice message on WhatsApp without the other person knowing they are listening?
This is another important question among our WhatsApp activities. All right, then, this process is much easier that people believe.
- First of all, you have to download the sound completely on Whatsapp.
- Then we have to press the sound until it shows us the options.
- Among them, we have the option to redirect, we press this option.
- Now we select one of our contacts to redirect the sound to you.
- Then we need to enter the chat where the sound was redirected and we reproduce it from here.
- This way, the other person won’t know that you’ve already heard the voice message they sent you, and you can take the time to answer.
You have to have a lot pay attention to sound redirection because if you start playing it by mistake, its state changes immediately into the game and the other person can know.