Want to download the new Windows 11? Don’t wait until October for the release of its final version. In this article we will show you how you can Get Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO from UUP packages.
This new version has been completely redesigned to focus on productivity and ease of use. New features include a new start menu, a taskbar centered with new animations, a new design for Settings and Action Center apps, a new file explorer, and more.
And, although the beta of this operating system has been leaked on the Internet, we do not recommend using it, as it may have been modified. Instead, you can get a legitimate copy of Windows 11 in Spanish by following the steps in this guide.
But first, make sure that your computer meets the minimum requirements for Windows 11.
How to download Windows 11 ISO
Because this is a development version, it is not yet possible to download ISO 11 64-bit ISO. Instead, Microsoft allows you to preview this system through Windows Insider.
However, if you do not want to join this test building program, you can Get ISO using Unified Update Platform (UUP) files. This is thanks to WZT-UUP, the TechBench WZT-like website where you get the script that Windows will download from Microsoft servers.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the WZT-UUP website
- Select download options:
- Type: Windows (Insider Preview)
- Version: Preview Windows 11 Insider … [x64]
- Language: es-es: Spanish; es-mx: Spanish (Mexico) or others
- Edition: The whole edition or any special edition
- Type download: Download the ISO compiler in OneClick! (run the downloaded CMD file)
- Now click on any of the two blue links that were just generated:
- createISO …. .cmd.: Create a simple ISO
- multi_creatingISO …. .cmd.– Create a custom ISO
Save the CMD file to a location other than the Windows desktop and run it as administrator. If the «Windows protected your PC» window appears, just click Run anyway to continue.
Now wait for the script to start downloading UUP packages from Microsoft servers and to automatically create the Windows 11 ISO file. The download time will depend on the speed of your internet connection. So be patient and do not close the Command Prompt window until the process is complete.
Upon completion, you will get the ISO installation file in the same location as the .cmd file.
If you do not get the ISO image, an «ISOFOLDER» folder with the ESD installation files may have been created. In this case, you just need to use the following tool to convert UUP to ISO.
Editions included in ISO
The Windows 11 ISO file (install.wim; install.esd) includes the following editions (as long as you have selected All Edition on the WZT-UUP website):
- Home / Home N
- Pro / Pro N
- Unique language at home
- Nor / Nor N
- Pro Education / Pro Education N
- Pro for workstations / Pro N for workstations
- Pro Single Language
- Education / Education N
- Enterprise / Enterprise N
- Enterprise for virtual desktops
- IoT Enterprise
Create a bootable USB to install Windows 11
Because it’s a version Preview from the inside (preliminary), it is recommended to install Windows on a virtual machine. Although you can install it on a computer other than your main computer.
In this case, create a bootable USB or DVD by following these steps:
- Download Rufus portable
- Run the tool and select the USB device
- As a boot option, select Disk or ISO Image
- Click the SELECT button and select Windows 11 ISO
- Leave the other options as defaults and click START.
Now continue to install Windows from scratch (via USB or DVD).
Done, now you can try the new Windows 11 for free before the others.
Any questions you have, leave them below in the comments.