You can download Twitter videos from your mobile using pages that function as online tools. These platforms offer safe and free download service because it is not possible to download videos directly from the application. All you have to do is enter any of these websites and enter the address of the video to start the download.
This is why you will find it in this article best ways to download Twitter videos from your mobile phone. The following procedures apply to the Android operating system and also to iOS devices. In contrast, for iOS mobile phones, you need to download an application to make it easier to store the file on your mobile.
From an Android device
To start the procedure download a Twitter video from an Android device, you must use a third party website that is completely free and easy to use. The steps to do this are described below:
- Once in the application, go to the post where the video is located you want to download and, in the list of tools below the video, select the last option on the right, «Share». Then press «Copy the Tweet link”.
- Now, open the online tools page download using the following link or this link (https://twdown.net/). Then paste the copied link from Twitter into the search bar and select «Unload”.
- They will immediately load you with several quality alternatives. Select your favorite You can also download the video in MP3 format.
- To continue, tap the three dots that appear on the right side of the video and tap «Unload”. With this, the download will start automatically.
From an iOS device
In this the method of downloading videos from Twitter, you need to start by downloading the MyMedia File Manager application by clicking the following link.
Then, from the application browser, you will need to open the TW DOWN.Net page. If you want to learn download a Twitter video from an iOS device, apply these steps:
- After downloading the MyMedia File Manager application. Enter Twitter and locate the Tweet where the video is and copy the link.
- Go to MyMedia File Manager and type the address in the search bar the online tool to download videos from Twitter, TW DWN.net.
- Enter the website and paste the URL of the video to download. Scroll a little on the screen and select the file quality. Then you will see the option «Download the file«And on the next screen, you can name the video. To save the changes, tap «sage”.
- Open the video and tap «Save to camera roll”To do this, you need to give the app permission to save videos to the gallery. At the end, the message «Video saved in the camera roll«And now you can play the file on your mobile phone.
Using a shortcut
This procedure also requires a MyMedia File Manager application to facilitate Download Twitter videos. The advantage of this solution is that the application does not contain malicious files or misleading advertising. After installing the application, you need to activate the shortcut tool for this method to work. If you want to learn download a Twitter video to an iOS device, take a look at the following steps:
- Go to mobile settings and enter «Shortcuts«, Then activate the option»Allow shortcuts that you don’t trust”.
- Enter this link and click «Get a shortcut«To start downloading the application. Choose «Open«And press»Add a trusted shortcut«
- Now access Twitter and locate the video you want to download, tap the sharing icon to the right of the post. Then press «Share Tweet via …”.
- The available options will appear immediately, choose «TVD V 3.0 MQ«And grant the necessary permissions to run the application and so on save Twitter videos. The video download will start automatically.
As you may have noticed, there are many ways to download Twitter videos from your mobile according to the operating system. For iOS-enabled mobile phones, you need to download an app to make it easier to get your Twitter video. Instead, Android devices can use any online tool to download a video and even convert it to MP3. Either way, all methods are easy, quick to apply and free.