Useful in the past (maybe), when there weren’t many messaging services and we were hostage to SMS, because voice messaging worked as a kind of portable «answering machine». However, today, function prevents and irritates rather than helps. So in this tutorial , learn how to disable the live mailbox .
- How to know the balance of TIM, Vivo, Claro, Hi and Nextel
- How to find your mobile phone number (Hello, Tim, Vivo, Claro and Nextel)
1. From you Live phone , you need to call * 8486 . If you are in a Landline , Call 1058 ;
2. Ask to speak with an assistant and turn off voicemail (or voicemail);
3. It is also possible to send a SMS messages with the word LIVE to the number 1058 ;
4. In the created message, write option number 9 (Contact us) and wait for the answer;
5. The clerk will ask you confirm some details about your account , such as the holder’s line number, full name and social security number;
6. If all goes well, you will receive an SMS confirming the cancellation of the Vivo mailbox. Otherwise, please contact us again.
How to turn off voicemail if you’re part of a postpaid plan
If your voicemail is part of a promotional package contracted to subscribe to a Vivo postpaid plan, follow the instructions below.
1. From you Live phone , Call * 555 ;
2. Choose option 5 to block voicemail.
Ready Now you don’t have to worry if someone, for example, forgot to hang up and accidentally record about 10 minutes of random conversations.