Did you know your browser saves your entire history of websites you’ve visited? Yes, yes, with the date and time! It certainly doesn’t really amuse you that someone can find out what you’re doing or not doing, right?
Don’t worry, if you want to clear your mobile browsing history, you’ve come to the right place. Following We show you the steps you should take leave your history 100% empty so that no one can discover what you have visited.
How do I delete Google History on Android?
First of all, we want to start by showing you a video in which you will see how to clear browsing history in Android’s default Google search engine. Later we will analyze how to delete the history with each of the most important browsers.
As you can see, Google saves your entire search history, but deleting is not so complicated. This should not be confused with Google Chrome (the official Google browser), which we will see later on how to delete your history.
to delete your Google History from your Android mobile phone just do the following:
- Go to «Settings»> «Google»> «Google Account”.
- Once there, go to the «Data and customization”.
- Scroll down until you find the «Activity and timeline» section and select the «My activity”.
- A new window will open where you can see all your Google searches in chronological order. Once there, click on the search bar menu (3 vertical dots) and select «Delete activity”.
- Just choose the option «Always«In the ‘Delete by Date’ section, and that’s it.
Here’s how to clear your browsing history the 3 most used browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Safari (iPhone only)
To clear your Google Chrome mobile history you need to take these exact steps:
- Open Google Chrome
- Go to the menu in the upper right corner and select «Record«
- Now choose the option «Delete browsing history …«
- Just select the box «Navigation history«
- Click the «button»Delete the data«
To delete your Firefox mobile history you need to take these exact steps:
- Open Firefox
- Go to the menu in the upper right corner and select the «Set«
- Once in this tab, select the option «Clear private data«To be able to erase your history
To delete the Safari history from your iPhone you need to take these exact steps:
- Go to «settings«From the iPhone
- Look for the option «Safari«
- Choose the option «Delete website history and data«To be able to clear your browsing history
How do I delete Google History on Windows Phone?
It’s not that Windows Phone is the most used type of smartphone, but it may be the one you have in your case. Don’t worry, you can also delete your history. In this case you should focus on deleting it from Internet Explorer, which is the default browser for this operating system:
- Go to the menu and go to «instruments«
- Scroll to the «Options» tab and select «Read the memory«
- Now choose the option «Delete history«It simply came to our notice then
By the way! As things go delete and leave no traces, We also recommend that you read these related articles: