Convert any Microsoft image or text file word in PDF format It’s very simple, free and quick to do, here’s a guide on how to do it step by step.
Convert Word to PDF without programs
The following steps can be performed from Microsoft Word 2013 to the latest version of 2020, if you have an older version you will need to download an add-on in order to perform these steps.
- Open the document file you want to convert to pdf.
- Click inside the Word file File Save As choose the folder where you will save the PDF file.
- Click «Type» a list of options is displayed, choose PDF.
With these In 3 steps you can convert any Word file to PDF as shown in the following images.
Convert Word to PDF online for free
I share a webpage where you can convert your Word, Excel or Powerpoint files to PDF format completely free and online. In just 3 steps you will have the files converted to PDF.
To get started, click https://www.wordtopdf.com/es/ to open the page where you can convert your files to PDF once inserted; follow these steps …
- Select the file you want to convert to PDF.
- Write your email email where you will receive the file.
- Click the button [Convertir ahora].
If it is not clear to you, here is a picture with the steps you need to follow …
With this option the pdf file will go directly to the email you wrote in option 2, this page has a free trial period of 14 days if you need a constant use of this application, otherwise what it offers for free can be enough.