Connect to WhatsApp Web It is very simple and will allow you to use the famous comfortable messaging application on your computer, as if you were doing it on your mobile phone. Installation on your computer is very simple and will only take a few minutes. Although you need to keep in mind that you also need to have WhatsApp open on your mobile phone so that all your data and messages are synchronized. Below we will see all the information on how to connect to the WhatsApp website step by step.
Step by step to activate WhatsApp Web on your computer
Since its arrival on mobile phones, Android and iOS, in 2009 and since the acquisition by Facebook in 2014, the WhatsApp application has not stopped evolving and implementing more and more functions. So much so that the service offered by this revolutionary application is now part of the lives of millions of users. And they are not limited to using WhatsApp on their smartphone. Now you can use WhatsApp Web and connect from your computer in just a few seconds. This will allow you to connect so that you can now track WhatsApp conversations and messages without looking at your mobile phone.
connect to the WhatsApp website It is done only once if you use the same computer to connect. If you keep cookies active and your browser log, the application will start automatically. To connect to WhatsApp Web you need to follow the following step by step:
- You must first open your web browser to access the web application from web.whatsapp.com
- The first screen is the main screen of the application in its web version. Here you will find some simple instructions with all the steps you need to perform. The first is to open the WhatsApp application on your mobile phone
- In the next step, you need to go to the top right and click on the icon where three vertically overlapping circles appear. A drop-down menu will open. Click on the WhatsApp web option
- You will now see a QR code. At this point you need to open your mobile app and go to WhatsApp Web / Desktop> Scan QR code
- With the camera of your mobile phone, you just need to enter the QR code on the screen and wait just a few seconds. The camera will take care of scanning the code correctly
- If it takes some time to scan the code that WhatsApp Web gives you, you will need to refresh it so that a new one appears.
- The web will automatically identify the mobile version of WhatsApp and you will connect to your WhatsApp web application. From now on you will see the messages you have on your mobile phone
From now on you will have access to everything WhatsApp web functions. You should know that conversations will be synchronized with the Whtasapp version on your mobile phone. This way, when you access the app on your smartphone, all chats that start on your computer will be updated. This is a great advantage because you will make sure that you do not lose any information. And always guaranteeing maximum safety.
How do I disconnect from WhatsApp Web?
If you use the web version of the application on a computer Windows or Mac, which is not your personal one, you need to make sure you are logged out. This is convenient so that no one can access your conversations and ensure your privacy and security. To do this, you need to click the icon that has three dots on the right in the bar where your profile picture appears. Click ‘Log out’ and close the page.
Use WhatsApp on your PC It is one of the features that has managed to increase its use the most among both Windows and Mac users. All the features of the most popular on-screen messaging app. And now that you know all the information of each version of WhatsApp, which version of WhatsApp do you prefer?
Did you know …
The name WhatsApp comes from the English phrase «What’s up?» which would be a “What’s going on? How’s it going? «In Spanish.
Was it useful to you? Loading …