Today there are a large number of gamers who love games that use consoles, among which one of the most prominent is PlayStation, which launched the latest PlayStation 5 console on November 19, 2020, with excellent positive reviews and based on a a large number of users ready to buy it and be able to enjoy great experiences with the new game rates for that console.
PlayStation is a series of consoles created and developed by the company Sony Interactive Entertainment which from its inception has managed to capture the attention of a large number of people, so with the launch of its first PlayStation console has managed to sell about 100 million unitsand after that, they developed the successor to the PlayStation series, PlayStation 2, which was the best-selling of all the PlayStation series launched by Sony, with about 155 million units sold.
Over time, Sony has created the following PlayStation consoles such as PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and, finally, the most current PlayStation 5, in addition to their portable consoles, PSP, PSPGO and PSVITA.
However, Sony has found it very convenient to create a platform to keep users who have used one of their consoles connected to each other and also allow them to play online with other people from anywhere in the world.
So he created the digital community of PlayStation Network or PSN, which you can access from your PlayStation console simply by creating a Play Station Newtork account, if you do not know how to create one, do not worry, in this article we will teach you how to create an account on the PlayStation Network.
How to connect to the PlayStation Network PSN
Creating a PlayStation Network account will allow you to chat with friends and play your favorite games online having a PlayStation Network account You will be able to access the Sony store to download and purchase the games you want, to start the process of creating a PlayStation Network account, follow these steps:
Steps to create a PlayStation Network account
To create an account on this platform there are different methods and various computers from which we can create the PlayStation Network account, among them are PlayStation consoles or even from Android or iOS smartphone.
How to create a Playstation Network account from Ps3 and Ps4 consoles
- The first thing we need to do is turn on the PlayStation console and go to the settings option in the main panel of the same
- After that, we’ll need to connect our PlayStation console to a stable internet connection so that it can upload the data we enter.
- Once we find it, we will have to access it and then in the option «Account management» where in turn we will introduce the option of «Create a new account» which is in the same section
- Pressing the account creation option will start the PSN account creation process (PlayStation Network) You will need to enter your personal data, email address and preferences, after entering each data, tap next to change the screen and fill in the other boxes.
- Once you have entered all the data, the platform will send a verification code to the email you entered, follow the instructions in that message and ready! you will have your PSN account created
How to create a Playstation Network account on my Android and iOS device
- To create a PlayStation Network account, you can go to its official website or download the app from the store. Play Store or App Store
- Once the application is installed, you will need to start it, when you start the application, it will display the welcome message and then the login or registration option.
- Click on the option «create an account», where you will need to enter your personal data and preferences
- After that, a code will be sent to the email you entered, find it and copy it into the app to complete the account creation process.