Windows 11 has a wide range of customization options, some of which we’ve already seen in TutoWin10, such as: changing the color of the window border, putting a new animation on startup, or setting the taskbar to black. However, today we will teach you a very simple, but no less useful, resource that we are talking about. change the wallpaper in Windows 11. Want to know how?
I can’t change the wallpaper in Windows 11 2021
Definitely skip a step where you can’t make the change. Don’t worry, below we will show you the necessary instructions so that you can put your favorite photo on your desktop in Windows 11 very easy.
How do I change the wallpaper in Windows 11?
There are 2 ways to do this:
- From the screen customization settings.
- Or by right-clicking on the image we want to set on the desktop.
Let’s see what it will be like in both cases and choose the option that best suits your needs.
How to change the wallpaper in Windows 11 Step by Step 2021
In the first case, we have to place the mouse on the desktop of our computer, after we have it in that place, we do the following:
- Press the right mouse button.
- In the pop-up menu we offer «Customize».
- We choose the section called «Bottom».
- In the right section of the screen we offer «Review».
- We choose photo we want to fix on the Windows 11 desktop.
- Let’s go to «Choose image».
And that would be the result, because you see that it looks great.
However, there is a much simpler method that we will explain below.
How to set an image as desktop wallpaper in Windows 11 fast and easy 2021
- Select the icon to open the file explorer.
- Choose the image you want to set on your desktop and right-click on it.
- A context menu will appear in which we must select the option that says «Set as Wallpaper».
And voila, you saw how simple it is change the wallpaper in Windows 11The truth is that it is very similar to how it is done in the previous version of Microsoft ?. However, if you have any questions, you can always leave me a comment and I will try to answer you as soon as possible. Remember that I encourage you to share this article with your friends and family through your social networks, which helps me a lot to continue to develop more content like this. Thanks for your support!