use Microsoft Edge and you want to know how to change the download path In this computer browser? Well, welcome to TutoWin10 in this simple tutorial, we will teach you how to change the location of this folder in the simplest way possible, explained step by step with photos and a video tutorial made with love 😊.
What is the Microsoft Edge download path and what is it for?
The download path in Microsoft Edge is the folder where all the files are downloaded by default in this browser. The location of the route is at C: Users Username Downloads although if this location suits us, we can change it at any time as we will see below.
You may be interested 👉 How to change the default search engine in Chrome
How to change the download path in Microsoft Edge step by step 2021
- The first step towards change the download path in Edge It would open a new browser tab and click on the 3 horizontal dots in the top right.
- This will open a menu on the right that we need to access «Setup».
On the next screen we need to focus on the left side of the screen and follow these steps:
- I entered «Downloads».
- In the right section we will see the default location of the folders that we can change by selecting «Change».
How to change download folder in Edge 2021 easily and quickly
If we followed the previous step correctly, the file explorer will open in which we will only have to do the following:
- We select the unit in which we want locate the new route.
- select new folder Microsoft Edge Downloads.
Now, if we go back to the previous screen, we can see how the location of the download folder has changed.
We will also have the option to ask what to do with each download or to display a menu when it starts.
Remember that if you have any questions, you can always leave me a comment and I will try to answer as soon as possible. Remember that you can share this article with your social networks, which allows me to continue to do more things like this to help other people. Thank you very much!