Change the default search engine in Google Chrome It is a resource that every Internet user should know, because, as a rule, each browser uses the search engine that best suits their company, but this does not mean that it suits you. That’s why in TutoWin10 I’ve already done some tutorials in which I taught you how to remove Bing from Chrome or how to put the Google search engine in Microsoft Edge. However, today we will take a step further and show you how to put any search engine in chromeThis way, you can choose the one that best suits your needs without anyone forcing your choice.
How to change the search engine in Google Chrome step by step 2021
- The first thing we need to do is open a new tab and click on it 3 vertical points located just above the right.
- Then we enter the section that says «Setup».
We focus on the left section of the screen and then access «Seeker».
How to change the default search engine in Chrome 2021
- In the section called «Search Engine Used in Address Bar» we will have the following search engines.
- Google, Ecosia, Yahoo! Spain, Bing and DuckDuck Go, we will choose the one that best suits our needs.
Now, every time we open a new window, new search engine I selected earlier.
How to add a search engine to Google Chrome 2021 easily and quickly
You knew you could add a search engine of your choice in Chrome?, for this we will have to offer it only in the previous section of «Manage search engines».
Once we are on the next screen, we just need to follow these steps:
- Let’s go to «Add».
- We offer 3 vertical dots of a browser which I added earlier.
- We select «Choose as default».
And this simple tutorial ends here, if you have any questions, you can always leave me a comment and don’t forget that you have the different social networks available to share this content. Thank you very much !.