Add a Google Chrome search bar to your computer can be a very versatile tool as it would greatly improve our user experience when using this web browser. The only problem is that the search features that Chrome brings by default are virtually null, although fortunately this can be fixed with an extension called Search bar And today in TutoWin10 we will teach you the necessary steps to know how to install it and everything about its operation.
What is the SearchBar extension and what is it for?
Search bar is a free extension which we can find in the Chrome Web Store that will provide us additional search functions without leaving the browser tab. For example, we can search for a particular word on a page, or we can search YouTube or Google without having to open a new page, thus saving time and resources for your computer.
You may be interested 👇👇
How to install SearchBar extension in Google Chrome Free 2021
Remember that we are dealing with a free extension, so we can download it for free and officially from chrome store via the following link.
Once in the store, just select the section it says «Add to Chrome» as shown in the photo below.
How to add a search bar in Google Chrome step by step 2021
This way, a box will appear at the top where we have to offer «Add extension».
SearchBar does not appear How do I fix it? 2021
If the search bar does not appear Don’t worry, just follow the steps below:
- Select the puzzle icon.
- We seek Seachbar and we give to «Tempting».
How SearchBar works in Google Chrome fast and easy 2021
- For display the Chrome search bar all we have to do is select the SearchBar icon.
- In the upper left, the new search bar will appear in which we can search for terms on Google, Youtube, Wikipedia or access its configuration.
How to configure SearchBar 2021
If we enter the extension settings and then the basic configuration we will have access to the following options:
- Display the search bar when you press F4.
- Hide the bar yes we open a new page.
- Its position (top left, top right, bottom left or bottom right).
- Search with Google.com or any of its extensions.
- Search for words in the same tab.
And in this simple way we can put a search bar in Google Chrome. Remember that if you have any questions, you can always leave me a comment and don’t forget to share this article with your social networks, which would help me to write more articles like this … Thank you very much!.