One of the problems we face today is the amount of numbers, passwords and data we keep in our heads every day. And, as you can imagine, there is always moments when we can collapse and forget even the most basic. For example, it happened to you don’t remember your phone number?
It’s okay, it’s more common than you can imagine! To find out who your phone is all you have to do is follow the steps we will give you, depending on whether you have an Android device or an iPhone.
How do I view my Android phone number?
If you are wondering how to know which is your phone number with Vodafone, Orange, Movistar or any other operator, you should know that the provider in question does not matter. The way to find out your number is the same in all of them.
It doesn’t even depend on your mobile phone model, whether you have a Samsung, a Huawei or a Xiaomi. Using Android Most of these mobile phones share how we will discover our phone number.
1. Find out your number by entering your Android contacts
One of the ways to find our number is entering «Contacts»:
- Go to the section«Contact».
- There all we have to do is go to the letter Y to find contact «me».
- There you will find our phone number created like any other mobile contact’s file.
By the way, if you have your mobile phone in another language remember that we will have to look for the equivalent «I» in that contact list.
2. Find out your number by entering your Android settings
- The first thing we do is open settings «.
- Go down until we see the option «About device» or «About the phone». Sometimes this option is inside «System» (for example with Huawei).
- From inside locate the «Status» option, in which we can discover a large amount of information about mobile. The data collected here includes not only the phone number, but also the IMEI, the SIM data and the IP address from which we are connected.
In case of problems With this method, we recommend that you click «SIM status», as this way you will be able to see SIM information along with your phone number.
How do I find my phone number on my iPhone?
The Apple mobile phone continues to have thousands of followers around the world. If you are one of them, take good note of the system to find out your number. As with Android, there are also two systems to find out:
1. Find your number by entering iPhone contacts
The first one will definitely sound familiar:
- Open the menu «Contact» from the section «Phone”The interface (where we press to make calls).
- We’ll have to look at what will appear on the screen because in the first box what we will see will be our own phone number.
2. Find your number by entering the iPhone settings
- To go in «Settings» from your Apple device.
- Then we scroll down and Select the «Phone» option.
- From the section «My number» we can find our phone.
Want to locate someone’s cell phone?
👉 Movigeo is the best tracking app on the market:
- 100% anonymous location
- Any type of mobile
- Around the world