House Party is an application through which you can make group video calls for up to 8 people. That way, you can communicate with your family and friends from the comfort of your home. However, even if this House Party application is very stable, it does not mean that it does not show any type of error or failure.
Therefore, one of the most popular appears after downloading and installing House Parrty and trying to enter the application, a message appears. which is exposed that «House Party stopped ‘. Which generated annoyances and doubts in all its users, because they do not know an easy way to solve it.
Why do I get the message «Party House request stopped»?
This «House Party has stopped» issue may occur when you reach the limit of people in a video call or for some of the reasons we will show you.
- You need to update the application.
- You have a device that has a version prior to version 4.4.
- Problems with application cache.
What can I do to fix the House Party problem?
Restart the device
A quick fix is restart the device whereas this is the first option we need to make in the face of this problem. Although it seems very absurd, these problems are often solved when you restart your computer and try to enter the application again.
Update the application
Another option you can make is to update the app to the latest version that will be available. To do this, you need to check for a House Party update in the app store. Once you have entered there, you need to select the option for update the application, and that’s it. With this simple step, you will surely have already solved this little problem.
If you’re using it on your computer, you’ll need to uninstall, download the latest version, and reinstall it on your computer.
How do I proceed if it seems to me that the House Party has finally stopped?
If all of the above doesn’t work, you may want to use other methods to find a final and effective solution to your problem. clear cacheor, in any case, delete the House Party app and reinstall it.
Generally, when an application stops, it may be due to some sort of cache problem. However, this can be solved quickly and easily, you just need to follow these steps very carefully.
- You need to enter the «Settings» option of your device and select «Applications». Once you’ve entered the app, you need to search for the House Party app and select it from the list that appears.
- When you enter there, you need to go to «application information» and select the «storage» option.
- Finally, you need to select the «wipe data» option, which may vary depending on your mobile phone and the version you have. However, it is always found with the same features.
- You need to click the «clear all data» option and the «Clear cache» option.
After you complete all these steps, the message that the Party House app has stopped should no longer appear.
Uninstall and reinstall the application
Finally, you have the option to uninstall the application for later installation. To do this, you need to go to the app store and locate House Party and click on the option that says uninstall. Once you do, you can continue to install the app again, and with that, the problem will be gone.