Google Calendar is a electronic agenda-calendar tool, with automatic synchronization that helps users organize their time and events. To create a reminder in the Google calendar you can download the application or use the web version, in both versions you have the option «Create» and by clicking on it you can create a new reminder.
Today, the Google Calendar tool has become very popular, even with many people consider an essential applicationbecause it is very helpful in scheduling reminders. In general, people use the application directly from their computer, because this way they can put and synchronize Google Calendar on the desktop of their computers.
How do Google Calendar reminders work?
A Google Calendar Reminder works like this: When a reminder is set up, the Google Virtual Assistant automatically recognizes it and displays it in Reminders from the same Google app, and the system will launch a notification that will notify you of the event you have had scheduled. You can use this tool directly from your computer or, if you prefer, you can download it to your mobile device from the latest version of the Google Play Store.
How do I distribute my Google Calendar reminders?
Google Calendar gives you the opportunity share your reminders with friends and contacts, You can also set access permissions for each reminder, that is, you can configure or choose who you want to share a specific reminder with.
Google gives you several options when sharing a reminder:
- You can share a Google calendar with certain people
- You can also share a calendar or reminder to all your contacts, which is a public calendar
- Now, if your Google Calendar is from work, you can share it with all your colleagues, and the right option is to share your calendar with all members of your organization.
Learn all about Google Calendar reminders
If you want to create your own reminders and still do not know how to do them, do not worry, in this post we will show you how easy and fast it is to create your memos in Google Calendar, a very interesting fact is that you can sync Facebook birthdays with Google Calendar, if you want to create a Google reminder, you can do this from:
How are they created on the PC?
Creating a reminder from your PC is very simple, you just need to:
- Enter the Google search engine
- In the upper right corner, you need to click on the section that says «Google Apps» next to your profile picture
- In the pop-up window that will open, you need to find where it says «Calendar» and select it
- The Google Calendar will open on your computer screen
- In the «My Calendars» section, select «Reminders»
- Then you need to choose the option where it says Create
- In the pop-up window that opens, click «Reminder»
- At this point, you need to write the note or reminder you want to create
- Don’t forget to choose the date, time and time you want the reminder to stay
- Finally, click «Save» and voila, your reminder will be created in Google Calendar.
One option offered by Google Calendar is to do it allows you to customize your reminders, You can choose from the font you want to use, up to the background color of your note, it will depend on your tastes and preferences.
How do I create a reminder on a mobile phone?
If you want to create a reminder directly from your mobile device, all you have to do is:
- Enter the Google Calendar app on your mobile phone
- At the bottom you have to select where it says «Create»
- Here you have to enter the note you want to remember
- Then you need to choose the date, time and frequency that the reminder will ring
- Then tap where it says «Save» and you’re done
How do I find an old reminder to change it?
Google gives you the option to change long remindersPlease note that reminders created in Google Calendar appear on the date they were scheduled, and you can view them either by week or by month.
To edit an old Google Calendar reminder, you must:
- Access the Google Calendar app
- Select the reminder you want to change
- Click where it says «Edit»
- Then update the reminder details
- Finally you need to click Save and voila, the reminder will be changed.
Can I remove reminders after I have scheduled them?
If you want to delete a reminder from Google Calendar, it’s very simple, to remove it you have to:
- Access the Google Calendar app
- Find the reminder you want to delete
- Once you find it, you need to select it
- Then, in the upper right corner of the screen, click on the «More» section
- Then select the «Delete» option
- To finish, press «Accept» and the memo will be deleted.