Over the years, various video games have been developed for the entertainment of children, young people and adults. Many of the games have marked the history of video gamesThese games include Top Gear, Tetris, Pacman or Arkanoid among many others. This latest game called Arkanoid is one of the most used in history.
Here are the steps you need to follow to find Arkanoid on Google and play it.
What is the easiest way to play this video game?
You can play this game in an easy way, just follow the steps below:
- Enter the Arkanoid game.
- Use the mouse cursor or the arrow keys to move the horizontal bar at the bottom of the monitor. If you play with your mobile phone, locate yourself at the bottom of the screen and with your finger you have to slide the horizontal bar that is there.
- Prevent the ball that is there from going to the bottom of the screen. This ball will jump off all the walls of the screen and when the blocks are touched they will be removed.
When you have already removed all the bricks or blocks you will move to the next level with another pattern of blocks and each time you raise the level, the difficulty of the game will increase. If you do not prevent the ball from leaving the screen with the sidebar, you will lose lives and losing them all, you will have lost the game and therefore you will have to start a new one.
What are the different features of this game?
Arkanoid was programmed, distributed and published by Taito in 1986, is based on Atari’s Breakout. The game mentioned above consists of destroying, removing blocks or bricks with one touch of the ball (there are levels where bricks or blocks will be removed with several touches of the ball).
This ball will jump off all the walls of the screen and can exit the playing area at the bottom, this will make you lose your life and the game is over. To avoid this, the player must make the ball bounce off the horizontal bar.
This game has different levels with different models, many of the levels come with tools to help you remove the blocks. It should be noted that it is available for all types of PCs and mobile phones, as you can use it for free from Google for all its users.
Simple and captivating
Arkanoid is a charming game for its colors and speed. Learning to play is very simple and straightforward it is very attractive and captivating, because each level has more difficulties.
A lifelong classic
Arkanoid is one of the most classic arcade games, it marks the childhood of children, this game is the result of a transformation by Taito in 1986 of the Atari classic called Breakout.
How can I easily find Arkanoid on Google?
To find Arkanoid in Google, just follow these steps:
- Open the desired search engine, in it type BreakOut and press Enter.
- Enter the search result that says «Play Google Atari BreakOut – elgooG«And you will have entered the Arkanoid game.
Chorme users sometimes have problems with this game. One of them is that it loads very slowly and this is because the browser is full. For this reason, it’s a good idea to clear your Google Chrome cache, history, and cookies so that your game can run better.
How to play Arkanoid on PC?
It is very easy to play Arkanoid on your computer, just follow the steps below:
- Enter the Arkanoid game through Google.
- Then on the screen they will show you some bricks, a ball and a horizontal bar at the bottom. Move the horizontal bar with the mouse or the arrow keys on the keyboard, if these keys do not work, you can fix them.
- With the horizontal bar, prevent the ball from leaving the screen, this action will make the ball jump so that it goes to the top and thus touches the blocks so that they are eliminated.
In this simple way you can play this game on your computer thanks to Google for free and officially.