In many cases, when we use a social network like Facebook, it allows us to share pictures, videos and socialize with our friends by chatting via Messenger, this application it allows us the option to block people.
Whether for personal or other reasons, block contacts in Messenger It’s pretty common. What if we regret and want to unlock our Facebook Messenger contacts again? Here we will show you very easily and quickly how to do it.
How do I find the list of people I’m blocking?
To know this, it must be emphasized that there are 2 versions of Facebook Messenger, On the one hand there is the version for mobile devices, while on the other hand there is the browser version for computers, if you want to know how to find the list of people stuck in the version for mobile devices, you need to follow the steps below:
- Download the Facebook Messenger application on your device, it is recommended to update it
- When you open the app, log in with your Facebook account, now we need to touch our photo at the top left of the screen, in the Messenger interface.
- We will be shown different options, we go to the preferences section and we touch where it says confidentiality, that’s where we choose where to write blocked accounts.
- Finally, we will be shown the list of all the people we blocked, as well as some additional data, such as the date and time we made that block.
On the other hand, if we want to know how to find the list of people blocked from Facebook Messenger in the PC browser version, we need to follow these steps:
- In our browser of your choice, open a new tab and go to Official facebook page, we need to enter your email address and password to log in.
- Once in your account, we go to the Messenger icon, it is at the top right of the screen, clicking on it will show us the chats we have.
- We look for the options button that it has the shape of 3 horizontal points and we click where it says lock settings.
- There we are shown several options, at the bottom we find the list of blocked people.
If, for any reason, we regret and want to unlock a contact in Messenger, we can do it in 2 ways, either from the list of blocked people or by entering the conversation settings. It should be noted that this process can be performed both in the version of browser as in the mobile device version. In addition, it can be done in the updated version of Facebook Messenger Lite.
Enter the conversation settings
This method is the easiest and fastest, because it is enough to look for the contact we block in the Messenger chat, once there, we enter the conversation settings that are found by touching the profile picture of our contact, here we are shown a series of options, the one that interests us is the «unlock» optionIf we touch this option, our Facebook and Messenger contact will be unlocked, depending on what we want.
You are looking for it in the blocked users list
For this method, we need to perform the process mentioned above, ie connect with Messenger and enter the contact settings, touching the profile picture at the top, then enter privacy> Locked accounts. Shows the list where we have all our contacts blockedIf we want to unlock one of them, we just have to touch their photo.
We are shown 3 options, we have to give it where it says «unlock messages and calls», if we have it blocked by Facebook, it will be necessary to touch the unlock option on Facebook.
How do I know that the user has already been unlocked from Facebook?
To confirm that one of our Messenger contacts has been unlocked, all you have to do is enter his chat, it will appear as the chat of any other contact, because the typical poster will not appear which tells us that we can’t write to this person, we can also send him a message to confirm that he has been successfully unlocked.
If, for any reason, you have problems unlocking a user, we recommend that you contact Facebook Technical Support, whose experience will help you find a solution.