Maintaining a high activity in networks is a social sign of to be up to date With all the news that can appear during the hours and knowing the details of how to synchronize the posts you make on Facebook and Twitter, it is of the utmost importance that you can make the most of your time and not have to go in and out from both.
The last two have become multi-user platforms all over the world and that’s why I wanted this article to show you how useful your account synchronization is and, at the same time, to teach you how to do it step by step.
What are the benefits of connecting my Facebook account to Twitter?
The digital world is predominant in every line you can imagine, and commerce is no exception, so if you have an online store, synchronization between both accounts is very useful when it comes to manage your time and organize the publications you need to make.
In addition to doing so, it will allow you keep up to date Both portals with your daily activities and would even increase the level of cyber security you have today, because many of the social networks, such as Facebook, have two-step verification, which you can activate and deactivate whenever you want.
Which allows you to maintain control over devices that are maintained or have access to connection data from personal or business account.
Synchronization also allows you to post simultaneously on both networks, as these two have a direct access button to the post, that is, if you post a photo of your cat on Facebook, you can publish directly instantly on Twitter. This can be fixed permanently with all future publications or you can activate it only with the desired ones.
How do I connect my Facebook account to my Twitter account? Step by step guide
First of all, you need to know that these two accounts are synchronized at a basic level, i.e. your Twitter contacts will not be synchronized directly with those on Facebook or vice versa, but you will only be shown a suggested list of people you may know and it will be up to you to decide whether or not to follow them.
Making this connection can be done in several ways, even if it is still you do not have your registration on Twitter; but these are the easiest and fastest to achieve.
From my Facebook account
- Log in to your account with your regular login information.
- Access your profile directly and write something you want to post about the section «What are you thinking about…«
- Here you will immediately see a window indicating if you want make connection with your Twitter account.
- You need to confirm it and it will immediately open a tab with the Twitter application where you need to access or create a new account
- Confirm the synchronization and follow the steps indicated on the mobile phone screen.
- After you do it, your mobile phone will show you a message similar to «Synchronization was successful«, you will be able to publish in any of them and you will be informed that it has been published in the second one.
From my Twitter account
- In the same way as before, enter your account with the normal login details.
- Go to the bottom right icon that says «Tweet«.
- Write whatever you want to post, or select the photo you want to share.
- Then go to the «Set«.
- Here you should find the section «Applications«and enter it.
- The first to appear will be Facebook and you just have to click on the option «Connect to Facebook».
- And here you will be successfully synchronized accounts.
It should be noted that this link can be reversed whenever you want from settings of either application and is a very simple process.