3. In the right pane, create DWORD called » Activated «, Select Amend . You will have this window:
Four. You can now use the following values for the section Value data :
DisableCaret BrowsingSupport = 0 (default setting)
Enable OnCaret BrowsingSupport = 1
5. Close Registry Editor and restart to see the results.
Enable or disable Caret BrowsingSupport using Group Policy Editor
1. the press Windows key + R combination and put gpedit.msc on Run dialog box.
Two. In the left pane, navigate to:
User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Internet Explorer -> Internet Control Panel -> Advanced Page
3. Now, in the right pane, you will see a policy called Activate the carpet scan holder as shown above.
Four. Double-click this policy to get the window shown below.
5. You can now use the following settings:
Disable folder scanning = Select Disabled or Unconfigured (default setting)
Enable folder navigation = Select Enabled
After making the changes, click apply followed by To accept .
Watch the video tutorial.
Restart to see the results.