A corporate email is simply an email account that bears the business name of a company. If you like open an email in Siteground, but you are still not sure what it is or how it works, do not worry that in this article we will explain everything very easily.
The first thing you need to know is that Siteground is a hosting service or known as a web hostingSo far, it is the best in its field, as it offers its users the latest improvements in technology, as well as high speed and security in its system.
Create a Siteground corporate account, It is very simple Just go to the official Siteground website and click on:
- Site tools
- Then you need to access emails
- Select Accounts
- And click where it says «Create» new email account.
- Once here, you need to enter the name you want your account to bear and enter your security password.
- Finally, click where it says and voila, you have your account created.
Having a host has many advantages because it offers you:
- SSL certificate
- Domain registration
Among many other benefits, if you don’t have yours yet and want the best hosting service, it’s time to do it because no doubt help in everything you need.
What are the requirements to create a corporate email in Siteground?
Get a corporate mail It’s very simple, you just have to follow the next steps to create yourself.
Select the domain
It is important to select a domain, because without this requirement, it is impossible to access a corporate email, The web domain is the name that is given to a website on the Internet so that users of that company can access it.
It is important to be clear about the best name option for a web domain, remember that it will be the name by which people will know you through social networks and the internet.
Create a new email account
Once you have the web domain, you need to switch to creating an email, which should be something short, creative and especially concise, it is important that the name is the same as your company, for example: Pastelería Doña María.
The new electronic account can be created where you prefer, since the different platforms e-mail gives you the option When creating a business email account, it’s just a matter of choosing the option that works best for you.
How do I view my SiteGround corporate email inbox?
To be able to view the messages in your inbox, all you have to do is set up your account, the next thing you need to do is:
- Connect to email account, in which you want to read corporate emails
- Then you need to click on settings
- Select accounts and import
- In the section where it says: Check emails from other accounts, you must choose to add an email account
- In this section you need to write your corporate email account and press next
- You must fill in the required fields for your username and password
- Then in the Pop Server option on the official Siteground site
- Go to websites, then site tools, and finally Choose Email accounts
- Go to the 3 dots to the right of the email and you need to click Email Setup
- Once here, you need to click Manual Settings and copy the entered Server information
- You must choose the port: 995
- At this point it is important to leave a copy of the message retrieved from the server
- Then you need to enable the option to retrieve emails, it is important to always use an SSL connection.
- Finally you need to click Add account and voila you can read all messages you receive in your inbox.
How do I start sending emails with my SiteGround account?
- The first thing you need to do is select whether you want to be able to send emails as [email protected] and then click Next.
- Then you have to write the name to whom you want to send the message, you can leave the option to treat it as an alias enabled.
- You must choose the SMTP server; In this step, you must use the same server name that you used earlier
- Select the port, in which case it would be the SMTP port: 465
- You must enter your username and password in the spaces provided
- It is important to enable the SSL Secure Connection option
- And click the Add Account section
- Finally you need to enter the folder of received messages in the inbox and you will receive a confirmation email, you must click the confirmation link and that’s it.
How long does it take to send my SiteGround corporate emails?
When an email is sent, the email server will check if the sender is authorized to send messages. At this point, the spam prevention software will determine if the sent message is considered spam.
But don’t worry, because this procedure happens in question of secondsFor this reason, the message will be sent and can be received by the recipient almost automatically.