Netflix is one of the most used applications to enjoy streaming content and that is why it is one of the essential applications you have on a smart TV. You have Westinghouse Smart TV And you want to download the app? Here we will explain step by step so that you can enjoy all the content available to its users.
Netflix for Westinghouse Smart TV free
Download and install Netflix on a Westinghouse Smart TV It should not be a problem, in fact there are several brands that we can find on the market that bring this pre-installed application, we can access it quickly and without problems, the installation will be completed only the first time it is started.
If you already have Netflix all you have to do is log in with your account details, and if you don’t have an account, you’ll need to complete the registration process, which involves adding data to a form that includes credit card data. payment from the monthly subscription, otherwise it is not possible to access the application.
Install Netflix on Westinghouse Smart TV
If the application is not pre-installed in the main menu of the applications, what you will have to do is what we will explain step by step below:
- Open the main application menu
- Find the download store
- Type «Netflix» into the search engine
- Press download
- The download will start automatically and run immediately after completion
- Log in or register and voila! you can now enjoy Netflix on TV.
It is important that before starting the process that I have detailed above, check that the Smart TV is properly connected to the Internet, this can be done via Wi-Fi or network cable (as long as the TV has this option and you can also do this by this means)
To connect your TV to the Internet, you need to do the following:
- Open the main menu of the TV
- Click on «Settings / Configurations»
- Go to Network Settings
- Select the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to
- Add that password
- Check if you are connected to the Internet and voila!
Netflix cannot be installed on Westinghouse Smart TV
If your TV is already connected to the Internet and Netflix has already been installed, you can start enjoying this incredible streaming content platform, which has a large number of movies, series, novels, documentaries, cartoons, among its users.
It’s important to note that the ability to download Netflix «directly» will depend on your TV’s operating system, otherwise if you can’t complete the process we’ve detailed, what should you do? is to log in to Netflix in a different way and that’s what we’re going to tell you now:
- Not all TVs have the ability to download Netflix from the download store, as it is not compatible with all operating systems that smart TVs may have, so if you are unable to do so, you will need to connect your Westinghouse smart TV to the Internet and then open the browser, there you can open Netflix.com, add the account and voila !, you can now enjoy Netflix without any problems.
If none of the methods are useful to you, you will need to purchase a TV BOX device, this is a device that connects to the TV and allows you to greatly increase the functionality, as they usually have an Android device, so an indefinite number of applications could be downloaded to Smart TV.