Free file download twrp-3.5.2 to install TWRP on your mobile phone Note Redmi 6 sub cip Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 and any operating system Android.
Warning: these TWRP flash processes that I have put below are common and therefore should serve exclusively as a guide.
Each terminal needs a defined system, so it is advisable to find out about the compatibility of this process for Xiaomi Redmi note 6 – before installation.
|Model:||Note Redmi 6|
|Hardware:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 636|
|File size:||30 MB|
What is the difference between twrp.IMG and twrp.TAR?
In reality, there is only one difference and it is in the format and type of compression, so we are basically talking about the same file, however we have to use the correct format for each process.
How to install TWRP on a Xiaomi Redmi note 6
As we have already seen in the previous paragraph, different techniques will be required to install TWRP depending on the mobile device. Below, we will show you the most common and easy ones.
For example, to block twrp by command, the twrp image file (img) will be used. In the case of Odin we will have to upload the twrp.tar file.
Alternative to TWRP flash on Redmi note 6 via an app (Root required for this method)
Flash TWRP to Redmi notes 6 using Odin3 software (No root)
Download the Odin app.
Download TWRP custom recovery in .img.tar for your phone.
- Turn on the device in download mode.
- Turn on Odin on your computer and connect your mobile phone.
- Press the AP button on Odin.
- Open the TWRP file and press Start.
- Wait until the process is complete and the smartphone restarts.
Update TWRP to the Redmi 6 note from an earlier version (No root)
- Download a recent version of TWRP custom recovery in IMG format and copy it to the phone memory.
- Enter your Smartphone in TWRP mode, and then click Install.
- Select the previously downloaded TWRP file.
- Confirm the installation by swiping to the right and wait for the process to complete.
- Finally, restart the device and you’re done.
Install TWRP custom recovery on Redmi notes 6 with the ADB utility (No root)
Download the ADB utility and install the drivers.
- Download TWRP and rename it to twrp.img
- Then move the twrp.img file to the ADB folder.
- Enable USB debugging in the phone settings and connect the phone to the computer.
- Run the ADB console and type the following command adb reboot bootloader followed by Enter.
- Then type flash recovery fastboot twrp.img and press the Enter key.
- Wait a few seconds for the process to finish and enter quick restart to restart.
TWRP is an advanced open source recovery for Android devices, which comes with incredible advanced features designed to replace the official recovery of a device.
A custom recovery, such as TWRP, allows us to make important changes to a device’s rom, such as; unlocking the bootloader, rooting the application, completely replacing the phone firmware and much more.
TWRP recovery is a project open source from the TeamWin Recovery Project community. The TWRP code can be obtained from https://github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery