Tired of every time you download a file from Chrome, is it saved in the same folder? You want to know how change the download location in Google Chrome ? Well, welcome to TutoWin10, then we’ll explain how you can do it in just a few simple steps change the folder path in this PC browser easy and without complications.
How to change the download path in Google Chrome step by step 2021
The first thing we should do is open a new browser tab and then follow these steps:
- select 3 vertical points in the upper right.
- A menu will appear on the right in which we will have to select «Setup».
You may be interested 👇👇
Change Google Chrome Download location quickly and easily 2021
Once inside «Setup» We will focus on the left section of the screen and follow these steps:
- We unfold the tab «Advanced configuration».
- I entered «Downloads».
How to choose another download folder in Chrome 2021
Finally, we can change the download path by following these steps:
- On «Location» which by default will be C: Username our username The downloads we offer «Change».
- We choose the new location (in my case I chose my desktop).
- Let’s go to «Select folder».
- We will also have the option to activate the function that will ask us where we want save the file before downloading.
And so it would be, that’s how we can Easily change the download directory path in your Chrome browser. Remember that if you have any questions, do not hesitate to leave me a comment and I will try to answer as soon as possible. Oh and I forgot! You also have the buttons on social networks to share this content if you think it was useful .. Thank you very much !.