Arabic keyboard It is one of the types of keyboards that you can put on your mobile phone. You may need to know about this option if you need to communicate with contacts who speak this language. More and more users speak different languages and know how to do it from mobile is a great advantage. If you want to know how to put your mobile keyboard in Arabic, don’t miss the following tutorial.
How to install an Arabic keyboard on an Android or iOS phone?
Arabic keyboard on Android
If you have a Android mobile, the steps to put on an Arabic keyboard are as follows:
- Go to Settings> Input language
- Then tap On-screen keyboard> Languages and types> Manage languages
- A list of all available keyboard languages will appear in the next section
- Scroll until you find the keyboard in Arabic, open a messaging app, and the previously selected keyboard will appear
Arabic keyboard on iOS
If you have a iOS mobile, the steps to put on an Arabic keyboard are as follows:
- Go to Settings> General> Keyboards
- A long list of all keyboards available in different languages then appears. Choose the Arabic keyboard and select
- Just open a messaging app and you’ll see the new keyboard appear with characters in this language
As you can see, the option to choose the type of keyboard you want for your smartphone is already integrated, so you won’t have any problems when communicating in any language.
New technologies have made it easier to establish communication in other languages. The possibility of power change the characters on your smartphone keyboard. It’s a breakthrough that will improve the functionality of messaging applications, among other options. Don’t stop enjoying all the benefits of your smartphone.
Did you know …
Arabic is the fifth most widely spoken language on the planet, with over 280 million native speakers.
Was it useful to you? Loading …