If you start with design or are already a designer and you want to try new programs, Creative Cloud is one of the best options, this Adobe application has more than 10 design programs. If you are one of the people who have already installed Cretive Cloud, but the application has some programs that you do not like, such as automatic start, in this post we will tell you what you should do to fix it.
What is the role of Creative Cloud?
Creative Cloud was created in December 2012 by Adobe and is a service whose function is to edit photos, videos and web pages, which can be saved in the cloud. Creative Cloud offers us a variety of programs, as we have already mentioned for publication, among the programs we can find in Creative we have the following:
- Regarding the design of web pages, we have: Fireworks, Muse Flash and finally Dreamweaver.
- For video editing, Creativsse Cloud has the following: After Effects, Premiere and also Audition.
- For graphic design and editing photos or images, we can find Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, which we can say It is most used for popularity.
If you want to use all of these programs in Cretive Cloud, you must have a paid monthly subscription Adobe gives you a free trial month so you can be sure if these programs are the ones that interest you.
Steps to disable the automatic start of this application
For many people, it is annoying or boring when this application opens every time I turn on the computer. If you don’t want this to happen again, you can turn it off, it’s very easy to do and you can do it in two ways, Here we will explain the steps you need to follow.
The first method is through the application and the steps below:
- You should open the application on your Mac.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Once there we go to preferences.
- Then you need to turn off the button connect to the creative cloud when you turn on the computer.
- Restart your computer and you will see that the ad will not start automatically.
The second method is intended for people with more than one experience in using this operating systemThe best part of all this is that there is a way to disable Adobe Creative launch with command lines on your Mac. The steps to disable Adobe Creative Cloud launch with Mac OS launch commands are as follows:
- We need to open the Terminal program (which is installed at the factory on macOS / OS X systems).
- We will continue to open the command line and write the following:
- launchctl unload -w /Library/LaunchAgents/com.adobe.AdobeCreativeCloud.plist
- After running the above command, Creative Cloud will not start automatically every time you turn on your Mac.
- If you want Creative Cloud to restart automatically, type this command.
- launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchAgents/com.adobe.AdobeCreativeCloud.plist.
What happens if Creative Cloud is uninstalled?
If you are uninstalling Cretive Cloud you will not be able to continue using the programs that come with it however, you can sync files or documents that you’ve created so you don’t lose them when you remove the app. When you uninstall Creative Cloud, you have to do it very well, because just sending to the trash doesn’t work.
We’ll explain later how to remove it permanently so that you do not have any inconvenience and there are no unnecessary files that take up space in the storage space.
Procedure for permanently deleting the application
If you have Creative Cloud and your payment has expired and you do not need to renew it here we will tell you how to uninstall it. You can leave the application and nothing will happen, however it will take up memory space and more if you have installed programs that are used in Creative.
Another thing to note is that Creative Cloud may continue to receive updates which means much more space. Here we will tell you what steps you need to follow to remove the application permanently on your Mac. There are several methods to uninstall Creative Cloud, here we will leave you two, choose the one you prefer.
To manually remove Creative Cloud:
You should close Adobe CC and everything related to itIf you don’t know how to do it, follow these steps:
- Find the Applications folder, and then go to Utilities> Monitor Activity.
- Select all processes related to Creative and click stop and then> force exit.
You must remove all programs that you have installed with Creative Cloud like Photoshop, Illustrato, InDesign and so on. If you do not do so, you will receive a warning ad and will not be able to uninstall it completely, to avoid this ad, follow these steps:
- You should open Creative Cloud
- Once there, go to the apps and locate the ones you’ve installed on your Mac.
- Click where it says More Actions, and select the program (s) to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall again.
- Continue with the instructions that will appear.
With this you can now remove Creative Cloud from your desktop, for which Adobe recommends using a special uninstaller and to use it, follow these steps again:
- Find the Adobe Creative Cloud uninstaller, it is in the applications.
- Then open it.
- A tab will appear in which you must enter your username and password.
- Once the user is logged in click the OK button or accept.
- Click uninstall and start and the process will start immediately.
- Then you can see a confirmation message.
- Ready has finally been uninstalled.
If an error occurs while downloading the application, it is due to the fact that the uninstaller is not updated and the solution for this is download the latest version which you can find on Adobe.com. Once you have downloaded the ZIP file, you need to unzip it and open it.
An ad will appear asking if you are sure you want to open it, press open. This ad appears based on security which you have configured. Once it is open, continue with the instructions that will appear on the screen.
This uninstaller has a small disadvantage, which does not completely remove the rest of the program from your Mac, for this you need to remove the rest of the CC and to do this, follow these small steps:
- In the Go Finder menu, you need to choose where to write to access the file.
- A tab or window will open, where you need to paste the following ~ / Library
- Find the file related to Adobe and put it in the trash.
- You should do the same steps 2 and 3 with these locations:
- ~ / Library / Preferences
- / Library / LaunchDaemons
- ~ / Library / Application Support
If you want, you can empty the trash and voila, no trace of the application will remain on the Mac. The second method to uninstall Creative Cloud Definitely on your Mac, it is through third party uninstallers, but it will eventually lead to the same result.
With these uninstallers it is not necessary to separate CC scraps or Cretive Cloud related programs. Among third-party uninstallers that we can use we have CleanmyMac X and also PowermyMac.
Being used is very simple just download your favorite, Once you have one, open it and all the apps you have on your Mac will appear, including Creative Cloud, select it and voila, it will be completely uninstalled.
In some uninstallers you need to select the related programs and in others only with select Creative Cloud Enough. Some of these uninstallers also allow you to free up hard disk space on your Mac.
How to reinstall the program if necessary?
If you want to reinstall Creative Cloud, you have to do it the same as at the beginning, because it is very simple and here we will leave you the steps you need to follow.
- I have to go to Creative Cloud’s official website and click download.
- You will then receive an ad asking if you want to allow the download, click accept.
- With the downloaded file, double-click it.
- The installation will begin and continue with simple steps that will appear on the screen.
It should be noted that the files in the Creative Cloud application they will always be installed in an already established location, you will not be able to put it in another folder.
Where to go for Creative Cloud support?
If you have a little problem or doubt, you can receive support through the application, Go to the help center menu and you will be able to resolve your doubts or simply access the help or support center on the web.