You need enter the Windows 10 control panel and you don’t know how to do it? Don’t worry, you’re not alone, as there are many users who have written to us asking us to do a tutorial on how to access this system configuration. So, in today’s tutorial we will teach you 6 ways to open the Windows 10 control panel that you did not knowThis way you can always choose the one that best suits your needs.
What is the Windows 10 control panel and what is it for?
It is a graphical interface of the Microsoft Windows operating system that allows us to monitor as well check the basic system settingssuch as managing user accounts, adding new hardware, accessibility, sound or screen options.
6 methods to open the Windows 10 control panel that you did not know about 2021
Throughout this tutorial you will learn 6 ways to access the Win 10 control panel, use the one that is easiest for you or that suits you best, all are valid!
Open the Windows Run Control Panel
We just need to press this shortcut (Windows + R at the same time). This will open the «Run» window in which we must do the following:
- We wrote «Control» (without quotes).
- pressed «To accept».
With Windows 10 Finder
We access the system search engine and do the following:
- We wrote «Control panel» (Without the quotes).
- I entered the best match.
From File Explorer
open File browser and follow these steps:
- In the menu on the left we select «Quick access».
- In the top search bar we type «Control panel» and press Enter.
With Windows 10 settings
I went into «Windows 10 settings» pressing the key «Windows + I» once time and in the search bar we do the following:
- We wrote «Control panel».
- select the best match.
With direct access
Another way to access this section is by creating a shortcut in Windows 10, for this you just need to follow these steps:
- Right-click and select «New» in the context menu.
- We select «Direct access».
- Where does it say «Enter the location of the article» we put the following «shell explorer: ControlPanelFolder « (without quotes).
- Let’s go to «Next».
- We write the name we want to give.
- We are completing the process.
- Now, every time we double-click the shortcut.
- know will open the Windows 10 control panel.
Open the Control Panel from the taskbar
Another way to get in «Control panel» is anchoring it in the taskbar, for this we just need to follow these steps:
- We go to the search engine and type «Control panel».
- select the best match with the right mouse button.
- In the submenu we select the option «Add to taskbar».
I hope this tutorial was helpful to you, if you still have questions or know of any other ways to access this section, you can contribute at any time with a comment. Remember that you can support this content by sharing it with your social networks. Thank you very much for everything!