Samsung Galaxy A20 It is one of the new devices that make up Samsung’s mid-range and one of the most requested lately. Among its specifications, there is a powerful 1.6 GHZ octa-core processor, 3 GB RAM and 32 and 64 GB internal storage variants. All these specifications have made the Samsung A20 one of the most requested and requested devices. Those who already have it on hand are looking for a way to uninstall apps and get better storage. If you are a new user and want to know how to delete apps from your Samsung A20, read on, as we will show you two easy ways to do it.
Uninstall applications from Samsung a20
Alternative 1: From the application iconThe first way to remove applications is through its icon. Because it has Android version 9.0 (Pie), you may be able to perform some quick functions, such as removing apps by simply tapping and holding the icon. To do this, simply follow the steps below:
How to free up space on Samsung A20
- First, you need to go to the main screen and go to the app you want to remove
- Once it locates the application, all it has to do is hold it down until two options appear; Move and uninstall
- When you select uninstall, the application may receive a warning message about removing the application. Here you simply need to confirm and continue with the removal.
- Once they have done so, the application will be completely removed from the device so that you have no problem with recovering it.
Delete apps on Samsung Galaxy A20
Alternative 2: from SettingsAnother method that will allow you to remove it quickly and accurately is through Settings. Often, direct removal will most likely not work, so you’ll need to do it directly from Settings. All this can be done by following these steps:
- First, you need to go to Settings> About device
- Select the option that says Application Manager or Applications (name may vary by language)
- Now find and select the application you want to uninstall. After that, select the Delete option. Once you have done this, the application will start with an immediate removal. Remember that to reinstall simply go to the Google Play Store and search for it.
Why can’t some applications be removed?In some applications, the Uninstall or Remove option may not appear because your vendor selects them as system applications, so special permissions are required to remove them. In this case, the only solution is to install your own firmware or Samsung system (without a vendor), because they come with native Samsung applications and not with those of Entel, Claro, Movistar and others.
That’s all. Now that you know how to uninstall applications on Samsung A20. What do you think? Do you have any questions? You can do them in the comments section below.