The Facebook application has been one of the most used lately and everything is due to its high usage. One of the defining features of the Facebook mobile app is that it constantly launches updates that bring improvements that can be used instantly by users. By bringing new features, it is very likely to consume more system resources such as RAM and processor (CPU), which makes it slower. This was one of the main problems when using Facebook on Android, that’s why we developed a guide that will allow you accelerate Facebook on Android 2020 and troubleshooting Facebook slow.
Facebook is slow 2020
Method 1: Download Facebook LiteIf your Android phone or tablet doesn’t have excellent technical resources, then you can try downloading the Lite app or the lightweight version that doesn’t have certain features. The Lite version has been shown to increase Facebook speed by 30% on your device, so you won’t have performance issues. If you want to use this Lite version, you should follow the steps below:
- First, you should go to the Google Play Store and search for Facebook Lite
- Then, several download alternatives will appear. Here, you just have to select Facebook Lite from the Facebook developer. If you see this post on your mobile phone, then you can get it from the following court:
Why Facebook is slow in 2020
- Once you’ve got Facebook Lite, all you have to do is open it and log in with your Facebook credentials. When you log in, you will notice a slight difference in the user interface, with reduced animations and other aspects that make it even more versatile. You will find that stories, conversations and reactions apply in the same way, with only less effect.
Do you use Messenger?If you use Messenger, you can use the Lite version that performs similar functions to Facebook Lite. There has been a considerable decrease in RAM, not to mention the excellent performance that occurs when used. All of this can be obtained on your Android mobile via the Google Play Store or in the following instance:
Method 2: Use RAM LiberatorAnother method that will help you use Facebook faster is to use an application without RAM. These will allow you to free up RAM used in unwanted applications and processes, resulting in better performance for those applications you actually use (such as Facebook). You can follow the steps below to free up your Android phone’s RAM and speed up Facebook:
Accelerate Facebook 2020
- First, you need to download the file RAM Cleanup application from the Google Play Store:
- Once download RAM Cleanup, should open it and select the option Clean to start the cleaning process.
- This process takes about 5 minutes, so you will have to wait until it is finished.
- Then open Facebook (recommended Facebook Lite). By doing so, they will find that their performance will be much better.
That’s all. With these two tricks, you can accelerate Facebook 2020 and solve all sorts of slow Facebook problems. After all, do you have any questions or concerns? If you wish, you can leave a comment in the section below.