Instagram is one of the most used social networks in the world and lately it has been one of the most popular. Unlike Facebook, there are Followers on Instagram (well, and on Facebook) and not friend requests. These followers are quantified at the top of a profile, where the number of people you follow is also displayed. All this information can be made available publicly or privately, depending on your profile settings. When one makes a follow-up request and the other person approves it, you can start interacting with your posts, sending Director, review stories and more (if your profile is private). If the profile is private, you will receive a notification when the person accepts the tracking request, but not when they reject it. All this can be found by following a few tips, so if you want to know if my request is rejected on Instagram, then keep reading because we will show you everything you need to achieve it.
How do I know if my Instagram request is denied
Method 1: Access the profileIf you made the tracking request, you can check the tracking request directly in the person’s profile. To do this, follow these steps:
- First, they will need to open Instagram and select the search bar to search for users.
- Here you will simply need to enter the name of the account you just tracked. If you do this, the result will be displayed in matches (if you have not blocked it).
- When you find it, right at the top, the status of your application will appear. If it writes the sent request, it means that it was not accepted, otherwise, if Tracking appears, it means that your request was rejected.
See who accepted me on Instagram
- As seen in the image above, it says «Requested», which means that the user has not yet approved the tracking request.
You know if I was rejected on Instagram
Method 2: Examine the submitted requestsInstagram offers the possibility to review all the requests sent and with the possibility to know the name of the account. This way, you can decide if you want to cancel the request, if it’s still pending, or if it was deleted if you didn’t know. To do this, you will simply need to follow the steps below:
- First, they will need to go to Instagram and log in if they have not done so.
- Then select your profile and then Settings (identified by a wheel icon)
- Now, you need to select Privacy and then in the Privacy options
- Here, you will see a lot of options, so just search and select the one that says Requests Sent (Pending Requests)
- Now you will see the names of the different profiles that submitted requests. If you can’t find the request in this list and you haven’t yet received a notification that your account has accepted the tracking request, then your request has been denied.
That’s all. By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to find out exactly if your Instagram tracking request has been approved. After all, do you have any questions or concerns? If you wish, you can leave a comment in the section below.