Sometimes many sellers from vehicles informs buyers that the vehicles are unpretentious, leading them to believe that they have not been put up for auction and that they are completely immaculate. Currently, there are various services and reports that will let you know if a vehicle has been damaged and auctioned in Chile, getting details about the insurance company, type (either total losses, partial losses or others), date of execution and more. . Some tools are available for free, as is the case with the Search Chile patent application. The latter, in addition to providing information on patents updated until 2021, also offers the possibility check vehicle auctions and motorcycles with completely updated information. If you want to know more details, then you should follow the steps below, because we will show you everything you need to achieve them.
Destroyed cars Chile
What is Chile Patent Search?Search for Chile patents is an Android application that provides various real and timely information about vehicles in Chile. The application collects various public data to collect and display them by RUT surveys or on the license plate of a vehicle. In the information it is possible to assess the owner’s RUT, name, engine number, chassis number, model, brand, amount of fines (the number of fines appears). It also offers an exclusive section for consulting vehicle auctions and claims (both for vehicles with 4 or more wheels and for motorcycles). It should be noted that this app is free and available in both the Google Play Store and the AppGallery. To access it, you can follow the steps below:
Car insurance auctions
- First, you need to download the Search Patentes Chile app which is in both the AppGallery and the Google Play Store. If you view this item on your Android mobile phone, you can quickly get it from the Play Store:
- Now open the app to find the options menu. Here you will find 4 options: Search for vehicles, search for motorcycles, search for auctions, search for RUT and search for fines (this takes you to a new app to search for fines for RUT). For this occasion we will select «Search auction»
- Within the selected option, they must choose the option and then enter the vehicle patent.
- Select Search and wait for the application to search for the information. If no complaints and tenders are submitted, they will be notified instantly.
- Ready! Wait for the results and in case of claims, all the details will appear.
How do I know if my car has a total loss
Ready!. With these simple steps, you will be able to find out if a vehicle has been damaged in Chile 2020, also obtaining important information, such as the insurance company that completed it, the date of execution and others. It is also important to know the information about the vehicle and for this you can access the various functionalities of the application. Now that you know everything you need to know if a car has been damaged, what do you think? If you wish, you can leave a comment in the section below.