When you open Facebook, you may find a series of news in user profiles, and one of them is that some have only one name. As you well know, Facebook does not accept blank characters, so you need to enter the values in the first name, first name, first name, and first name fields. The truth is that there is a very interesting trick to do this, and if you try to do this directly from the settings, you will not be able to, because Facebook adapts to your geographical region, so you need to enter some information to set up Facebook. So, if you want to know how to have a single name on Facebook 2021, then keep reading because we’ll show you everything you need to do it.
How to put a single name on Facebook PC 2021
What does it take to have a single name on Facebook?To have a single name on Facebook, you only need to be from Indonesia. It is? If not, don’t worry. In Indonesia, residents are only recognized by a first name, so the Facebook application (both web and mobile) allows you to enter only one name in the required field, so there is no possibility to enter the paternal and / or maternal last name . All this can be done by a VPN application, which can activate a tunnel and use an IP from another geographical region. To accomplish all of this, you can follow the steps below:
You have only one name on Facebook without a last name
Method 1: You have only one name on your Facebook mobileThe process detailed below will allow you to get a single name using your iOS device or Android device. To do this, you will simply need to follow the steps below:
- First, you need to go to Google Play Store or App Store and download HOLA VPN. This app is available for free and can be easily downloaded from the app store. If you are viewing this article from your mobile device.Download HELLO for iOS
Download HELLO for Android
- Once the tool is downloaded, all you have to do is select the app to use the tunnel. Here you simply have to search for Facebook in the list and activate it.
- Finally, you will need to select a country to obtain an IP address. Here you should search and select Indonesia.
- Once you’ve selected your country, open Facebook> Account Settings and just enter your name.
- Save your changes using your current password and you’re done. Your name will be changed instantly.
- Finally, close HOLA VPN and restart your mobile device. Then open the Facebook app and check if they have a single name.
How to put a single name on Facebook from a computer
Method 2: Just put a Facebook name on your computerIf you are thinking of renaming your Facebook via laptop or computer, then you should follow these simple steps:
- First, you need to have Mozilla Firefox downloaded to your computer.
- Then open Mozilla Firefox and then go to Settings> Options >> Network> Settings. Here you need to select the Manual proxy configuration option to enter new parameters.
- In another tab, select free.proxy-sale.com and find an Indonesian address.
- Then select Save information.
- Now all you have to do is log in to your Facebook account and then change your name. This procedure is done in a very similar way to that of the mobile application. Remember to add a single name to appear on your Facebook profile and contact information.
- That’s all! Once you have done this, close Mozilla or reverse the process to avoid using VPN.
That’s all. By following these steps you can put a single name on Facebook on your mobile phone or PC 2021. After all, do you have any doubts or questions? If you wish, you can leave a comment in the section below.