When using Instagram, it’s important to keep in mind that you may have different types of users around you. On the one hand, it is possible to be followed by one or more users or to follow others (they are in the category followed). When you try to track someone and they approve your tracking request, it’s likely that the account will appear in the next or next category along with the other accounts you’re tracking, on the other hand, if that account decides to follow you and approves your request, it will appear in the Followers category. As for pending requests, ie those that have not been approved by the other user, they do not appear in any of these categories, but through the settings Instagram, you can access this information and decide whether to keep it or delete it. All this information is accessible in any version of Instagram for Android and iOS devices. If you want to accomplish all this, you will simply need to follow the steps below.
How to view Instagram 2021 requests
How to view requests sent on Instagram 2021?As previously mentioned, all this information is recorded on Instagram, so you will have no problem viewing or editing it. If you want to delete one or more, you can do it without any problem. Below are a series of steps that will allow you If you want to delete or cancel one or more invitations made, but you do not know how to do it, do not worry, here we explain quickly and easily. This method works even for canceling long invitations in cases where you don’t even remember the name of the user you sent the invitation to. The steps you need to follow are explained below:
See the pending application on Instagram on your mobile phone
How to view Instagram requests on your computer
- First, you need to access Instagram.com. If your account is synced with your Facebook account, all you have to do is select that option to perform a quick login.
- When you log in, all you have to do is access your profile. To do this, all you have to do is select the last button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once in their profile, you need to select the Settings option. When you select it, you will find a lot of settings
- In the list of options, find and select Privacy and security and then on View account details.
- Then they should find and select the option that says Requests for current followers. To do this, you must select View All to verify all requests sent from their Instagram account that have not yet been approved.
- Then, you need to copy the account name and paste it into the user’s search engine. When it appears, the option to cancel the request will most likely appear. Select this option and voila, you can remove the Instagram application from your PC fast and easy.
You know who I sent my tracking request to Instagram
How to view Instagram requests on your phone (valid for Android and iOS mobile phones)
- First, you need to open the Instagram app on your mobile device. Don’t forget to log in if you haven’t already
- Then go to the profile, the settings button (located at the top right of the screen), and then to Settings (identified by a wheel icon)
- In the settings, select Privacy and security. Then find and select Account details.
- As with the previous method, you need to select Current Follower Requests and then “View All
- Once they do this, they will find all the requests sent chronologically (sorted by the date they were sent) in descending order, ie the most current one. You can browse the list and search each account to remove sent requests.
- When I find the account, all you have to do is «Cancel the tracking request» and voila, the request will not be sent and the other user who did not accept will not be able to see it. Remember to perform this procedure for each user account that you try to follow.
That’s all. By following these simple steps, you will be able to view and delete follow-up requests made on Instagram 2021 both on PC and on Android and iOS mobile phones. After following the steps, do you have any questions or concerns? If you want, you can leave a comment below.