Send money with SIGUE to Mexico and Latin America. Track agents, offices, and support centers available worldwide in 100 countries. The family continues, from day one, emphasized the quality and consistent value of the services money transfers FOLLOW.
You can download it in the App Store and in Google Play, with the SiguePay application, you don’t have to wait in line or wait to send money to your loved ones. Take out your phone and go!
Watch money transfers in Dallas TX
For money transfers there are thousands of agents located throughout the United States. To know those who are in Dallas, TexasIt is best to contact a Follow agent at 1-800-913-9599, who will provide you with information about where you can ship.
Other places to perform money transfer services in Dallas are:
● Alliance Bank (Directly to Mexico), charges a commission of 3 USD, the delivery time is one working day and is paid at an exchange rate of 18.47 pesos. In the Mexico the money is received at the bank branches where the beneficiary has an account and at the ATM network.
● Western Union Money The next day, I charge $ 8 commission, the delivery time is the next day and I pay at an exchange rate of 18.07 pesos. In Mexico it can be collected at Banco Azteca, Banco Saving Famsa, Banorte, Bancoppel, TELECOMM Telégrafos, Empeños del Sur, Oeder Express, Intermex and Montemex.
● Remitly charges a commission of 3.99 USD, the money arrives in 3 to 5 working days and pays at an exchange rate of 18.15 pesos. In Mexico, it can be taxed at Banamex, Banco Azteca, Banco del Bajío, BancoFamsa, Bancomext, BanCoppel, Banjercito, Bank of America, Banorte, BanRegio, Bansefi, Bansi, BBVA Bancomer, CI, Banco, Grupo Financiero Base, HSBC, Inbursa, Santander, Scotiabank, Bodega Aurrerá, Chedraui, Elektra, Famsa, isseg Farmacias, Soriana, Super Farmacia, Superama, Walmart, Caja popular Mexicana and Telecomm.
● A gram of money, charges a commission of 9.99 USD and pays at an exchange rate of 18.19 pesos. The delivery time or the branches in which the money can be collected do not appear on its internet portal.
● United States Postal Service (Safe money), is the most expensive, because it charges a commission of 10 USD, the delivery time is in a few minutes and is paid at an exchange rate of 18.13 pesos per dollar. The beneficiary can charge for transport only in Bancomer.
● Fast It does not charge a commission, the delivery time is 3 to 5 working days, it is paid at an exchange rate of 18.15 pesos per dollar. The beneficiary can collect the shipment at Bansefi, Banco Santander, Banorte, Bancomer, Bancoppel, Scotiabank, Elektra, Famsa, Soriana, Farmacias Guadalajara, Airpak, Elektra, Famsa, Walmart, Waldos, Inter-Mex, Tu Lana Express, Envios de Confianza, Divisas del Balsa, Empeños del Sur, Caja Popular Mexicana, Vic Pronto, Impamex, Telegrafos and Tu Lana Express.
● Viamericas The bank does not charge a commission, the delivery time is 3 working days, it pays at an exchange rate of 18.12 pesos per dollar. The Beneficiary can collect the shipment in Santander, Bancomer, Bancoppel, Banorte, Elektra, Shipments with keys, HSBC, La red de la gente (Bansefi), Elektra, Agencies and Online Services.
Watch money transfers in Houston TX
locations Keep going in Houston Texas are the following:
«Watch money transfers»
Address: 5601 Bellaire Blvd., Houston, TX 77081, USA Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Phone: + 1346-867-1101
«Watch money transfers»
Address: 5734 Chimney Rock Rd, Houston, TX 77081, USA Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. : 00 Phone: +1 346-867-1101
Follow has thousands of branches around the world, so locate the one closest to you, just contact a Follow 1-800-913-9599 agent, as well as its corporate offices are at:
United States of America
«Follow the company’s headquarters»
Address: Sigue Corporation, 13190 Telfair Ave, Sylmar, CA 91342 Phone: 1 (800) 385 3316 Email: email@example.com
Direction; Avenida de la Convencion Poniente, No. 1132 Int., Local No. 211 and 212, La Barranca de Guadalupe Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes, CP 20210
Rio Colorado # 9595, Colonia Marrón, Tijuana, Baja California, CP 22015
„Follow the support services Pvt. Ltd. ”
Address: P&G Plaza, Cardinal Gracious Road Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 099, INDIA Phone: +91 (22) 4068 3838
«Watch Global Services Ltd.»
Address: 70 Gracechurch Street – 3rd Floor, London, EC3V 0HR Phone: +44 (0) 203 968 7660
«Watch Global Services SAS»
Address: 85, rue du Dessous des Berges, 75013 Paris, FRANCE
Where can I collect a SIGUE money transfer?
Keep going Agencies, offices and support centers are available worldwide in 100 countries. The family continues, from day one, emphasized the quality and consistent value of the services.
Keep going It has a large number of payment correspondents for its transfer service and reliable banks from Tijuana to Cancun, where you can collect fast, reliable and secure transport.
Here are the locations for collecting your shipments to Mexico:
● Azteca Bank
● Super pharmacy
● Mexican folk box
● BBVA Bancomer
● Telecom, telegraph
Business with money transfer
The family Keep going of companies has been dedicated to providing excellence in money transfer. With a deep understanding of the underserved needs of Mexicans and immigrants of Mexican descent in the United States.
Keep going, offers the facility to send money anywhere in Mexico, from Tijuana to Cancun through any of our trusted banking partners and cash collection locations, most of which are open late and on weekends. Some of the best known are: Elektra, Banco Azteca, Super Farmacia, Caja Popular Mexicana, Walmart, Soriana, among others.
The 3 money transfer services it offers are:
one. Sending money to a Follow agent (ATM)
Two. Sending money online
3. Send money with the «SiguePay» app available in the App Store and Google Play
The advantages of sending money with Follow
The advantages of sending money with Keep going there are many, for example, an advantage is that the paying correspondent will not charge any commission to the payee; In most countries, the beneficiary will not be charged any tax or other collection fee sending money.
It is also possible to change the transaction to identify another beneficiary or to change the spelling of the beneficiary’s name, as long as the change is made before the payment correspondent has paid the funds.
On the other hand, it is important to keep in mind that exchange rates can vary daily. Agents and branches of Keep going offers you the best exchange rates available in any country in which they are shipped.
If requested, the agent or branch Keep going will give you an «advance breakdown» of the best shipping and exchange rates available. This does not imply that you are required to make such a money transfer.
Or you can call Follow customer service to
1-800-385-3316, for more information on exchange rates.
In particular Keep going emphasizes that all shipments will be made in a completely secure manner, so if you are concerned about being a victim of fraud, you should not worry, because in the event of any such anomaly, the company will support you immediately by phone. and through the website http://scamprevention.info/es/conta nós / reportar-un-fraude to issue a report; You can also consult the consumer resources section at http://scamprevention.info/es/ayuda/recursos-del-consumidor for more information.
Track a shipment FOLLOW
If you have already made a money transfer, you can access the website follow.com and in the tabs select «Transaction search», in that section you can easily check the status of your transactions, simply enter the transmission order as it appears on your receipt and click on the «Search» button.
How much money can you send through SIGUE?
In general, there are no limits on the amount you can send. However, you may be required to provide additional information, including your identification card and other required documents Keep going it can guarantee a secure transmission and also comply with money laundering prevention provisions.
Please note that additional restrictions may apply to money transfers in Oklahoma and Arizona.